4. Locked

Oh this one is so much bigger than I expected, but I promise it will worth every minute, enjoy!

"Mr. Leto, the door is locked" I said trying to stay calm.

"What? Have you tried to open the thing correctly? Let me try" He says going into the door, and of course, the door's still locked.

"Like I said, locked" I say raising an eyebrow to him.

"What the fuck happened? I'm calling the building security" he says grabbing his phone. "Hi it's Jared, what the fuck is going on in the meeting room? We're locked over there...." "What do you mean you lost the fucking key? Can't you call someone? NOW" .... "What are you worth for? You're fired, effective immediately"

The man is angry, I'm scared.

"So it appears that these stupid men locked the meeting room and they lost the fucking key, and of course they can't find someone now because it's fucking 23:00pm" he snaps at me.

"Mr. Leto calm down, everything will be ok we'll figure it out something"

"Like how? Are you a locksmith?"

"I'm sorry I'm just trying to calm you down" I said looking down to the floor.

"You know what would calm me down? Take of that little skirt of yours and fuck you so hard over this table that you would pass out" he says looking at me with fire in his eyes.

What, he didn't say that.

"Me? But I'm just a..." "I know, and I wanted to fuck you in the minute that you disrespected me in that meeting room" he said pushing me to the wall with his hot breath in my ear, closer and closer.

"I have a boyfriend Mr

"I have a boyfriend Mr. Leto, I can't do this to him" I say pulling him away from me.

"But you want this I know you do, I see you pressing your tights, your skin is getting hotter, tell me you really don't want this and I'll stop.." he says again pressing his body against mine, I feel his erection growing on me. I can't hold any longer. "Say what you want harper" he says pressing himself over me even more.