40. Goodbye?

Hey guys, so yes I'm back earlier than I thought. I just couldn't stay away for so long. Well this chapter is kinda big and with a looot going on. I hope you all like it. Enjoy it ;)

Being happy about something is an understatement, but what I'm feeling goes beyond that. I never in a million years would ever think that Jared would propose to me, and the way he did. It was the most beautiful thing I ever saw in my life and I'll never get tired of telling him that.

Well after the happiness rush comes the question. What am I supposed to do with my life in Seattle now? Things definitely changed and I don't think I can stay there now. I know I told myself I'd never drop anything again for a person but that's a total different situation. He asked me to marry him, is totally different from the things he had done in the past.

But how will I do this anyways? I have a job now, a house, friends, family, and they all have been so supportive to me through my darkest days. Am I ready to say goodbye?

The answer to those questions I'll only know when I get there, from now I just want to enjoy my moment as a bride, I still can't believe that, I'm so thrilled.

Jared is already desperate wanting to tell the world but I asked him to wait a little bit, as I want to tell my closest friends and family first. And of course Rachel is the first person that comes in mind and here I am shaking dialing her number.

"Hey bitch what's up?" She picks up.

"You're not going to believe..." I started.

"What is it girl?" She asks.

"Jared proposed to me, like he actually did it with all the cheesy stuff included" I say with excitement filling my voice.

"No waaaay" she says with disbelief in her voice.

"I know right?"

"You know when he asked me to trap you a little bit I felt a bit of suspicious but you know he's Jared so I just vanished this off my mind, but oh my God Harper, congratulations I am so happy for you" she says like a happy teenage girl.

"He's all full of surprises I can't even" I answer chuckling.

"So when's the wedding?" She asked

"Honestly I have no idea this literally happened just now so we still have a lot to plan and talk about"

"Oh my God I can't believe my girl is getting married I have tears in my eyes right now if you want to know" she says like a proud mama.

"Oh please Rachel will you stop? Well I have to go back to Seattle tomorrow so I still have some things to do here, but when I get back to LA we're going to talk ok? Gotta go now, bye love you" I say hanging up the phone.

After my brief conversation I come back to Jared's bedroom where he's sitting on the bed looking at his phone. When he notices I'm back he looks grinning at me.

"So? How did she reacted?" He asks.

"Perfectly, she's so thrilled you have no idea. And so am I..." I say leaning to kiss him "I can't wait to be called Mrs. Leto" I finish smashing my lips on his.

"Please say that again, that's so hot baby girl" he says between kisses holding his hands on my hips.

I sit on his lap feeling his hard-on already hitting me and whisper on his ear: "I can't wait to be called Mrs. Leto"

"Shit" he groans flipping me around throwing me on the bed on my back and I chuckle. He puts all his weight on top of me and stares at me with those blue eyes. "And I can't wait to make you all mine" he says leaning to kiss me. My lips are devoured by his and I feel his tongue eagerly invading my mouth with his sweet intoxicating breath.