10. Fool

I feel the air running out of my lungs as I was still choking with my food. HE JUST SENT ME A FUCKING NUDE PICTURE. While I was with my boyfriend. And what should I answer to something like that?

"Honey, are you ok?" Adam says worried.

"I'm ok baby, I think I put too much wasabi over there, now I'm burning -literally-"I say trying to calm him down. "Let's just come back to our food"

I grab my phone to answer this stupid man, how dare he?

You know, you still have my panties with you

He instantly replies:

Oh yes I have, in fact they're with me right now, but I still prefer you with me and without those panties

Jesus Christ, I sigh and try to look normal but how can I? He's driving me crazy. I reply him back:

You need to stop, you're driving me crazy

This time the answer don't come that fast, he's making me wait that stupid asshole. So I just go back to my food and keep talking with Adam like nothing is happening, but of course as the clumsy person I am, I throw up the soy sauce on my clothes.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck, I need to go to the bathroom to clean this baby I'll be right back" I say running out of the table.

In the minute I got into the bathroom I realize that I forgot my phone on the table. FUCKING SHIT. I really hope Adam don't put his hands on my phone.

I come back to the table and I feel my blood gone cold. Adam has my cellphone on his hand and he's not happy. I sigh and walk in. I barely even put my ass on the chair and he starts.

"What the fuck is going on here Harper?" he snaps at me with anger in his voice

"I have no idea what you're talking about" I say rolling my eyes

"Don't you? So let me clarify things for you..." he grabs my phone and starts to read "I'm not even started with you yet, and I can't wait to feel your body again"

"Where did you get that Adam?"

"IT'S A MESSAGE FROM YOUR FUCKING BOSS" he starts to yell.

"Look, I don't want to make a scene Adam, so let's go home and we can talk on the car" I say leaving the table.

I pay for the dinner and just run out to the car. I wait for him with a poker face still pretending that nothing happened. He leaves the restaurant with fire in his eyes.

"Get in the car" he snaps at me.

I enter in the car and don't even bother to say a word, I'll wait for him to start yell.

"I'm just going to ask this once Harper. Are you fucking with your boss?"

Oh fuck, how can I answer this, I don't want to put Jared in the middle of my relationship crisis but I don't to keep lying to Adam. I decide just don't say a word.

"For you absence of words I'll presume it's a yes. That's why you've been avoiding me, always using your work as an excuse, but you and that bastard were more than just working you..."

"Don't you dare call me a whore you piece of shit" I interrupt him.

"Why did you do this Harper? You made a fool of me. You didn't have the right" he says with tears in his eyes. No he can't cry. "I loved you Harper, I still do, but I can't look at you right now knowing that you cheated on me."

I still can't answer a single thing that he says.

"Are you not going to say anything Harper?"

"No" I whisper

"You're a coward, you can't even face what you done"

"Go to hell Adam. Stop the car now, I want to leave. This relationship is over" I say with the tears rolling down my eyes.

"Are you sure of this Harper?"

"Yes I'm sure, now please let me go"

He stops the car and I leave immediately without even look at his face.

As I was I feel blocks from home I decide to walk. What did I just done? I ruined my relationship for someone that doesn't even care for me. Adam loved me, he made me happy, he supported me on everything and I let him go away. I can't help feel the tears running down my cheeks and I start to cry, deeply cry.

When I'm 2 blocks from my house I see a familiar car coming close to me. Is that Adam? Can we make things up? I try not to look because maybe it can't be anything so I just keep walking. I feel the car stopping next to me and a familiar voice starts to talk:

"Why are you crying beauty?" IT'S JARED.

"Jared? What are you doing here?" I say cleaning my face.

"I was coming by to see you at your house and I saw you walking on the street. What happened? Get inside of the car." He says and I enter immediately.

"Adam and I had a huge fight. We broke up"

"Did he break up with you?"

"No. I did. He said mean things I just couldn't take it"

"So why, you're sad baby girl?"

"You. You were the reason we fought. He saw your message on my phone.."

"Fuck Harper. How did that happen?" he says frowning his eyebrows.

"With your little incident by that I mean your nude picture, I got a little surprised and I threw soy sauce on my clothe and I ran down to the bathroom and forgot my phone, the minute I realized that it was too late and he was already reading. Luckily he just read the last one"

"Aren't you a clumsy girl, jesus, and now?" he says with his head between his hands

"I didn't admitted anything, I didn't get the courage to say a word. Because I didn't wanted to expose you or get in trouble, so I stayed in silence but Adam is not that stupid, he presumed everything"

"Good and thank you Harper for doing this, for thinking about me. I'm so sorry your relationship is over because of me. Can I at least drive you home?" he says staring me and grabbing my hand.

"Yes of course" I say caressing his face.

"Don't do this" he says closing his eyes.

"Why?"

"Because feeling your soft touch just makes me want to fuck you right here in this car" he says giving me a mischievous look.

Like I just had lost my mind I touch him again, this time caressing his backs.

"Fuck harper." He says grabbing me to smash his lips against mine.

-------------------------------------------------

So, Harper is finally free from Adam. What do you think is going to happen now?