42. Forever

Hellooooo my dear readers. How's everyone doing in the actual circumstances? Hope you all are staying safe during those tough times. First I wanted to apologize for stay away for so long but you have no idea how crazy my life was and then this quarantine fucked me up I couldn't concentrate at all. But finally here I am. Be ready for some love and cuteness overload on this chapter. Hope you enjoy and thanks for still hang in there with me ❤️

(I highly recommend listen the songs Birds - imagine dragons and let's fall in love for the night - FINNEAS while you read it)

You think that you only see your whole life passing through your eyes in a matter of seconds when you are going to die, well I must tell that this is not true, since it was happening to me right now while I wait to walk on the isle. Flashes of everything I've been through with Jared since day one when I met him at the office mixed with images of me as a kid and a young girl. It's so crazy how much everything changed and I'm about to become the Mrs. Leto, now for real.

There's so much in my head right now that I could blow up at any moment, but I need to keep it together because the moment came.

"Sweetie you look so beautiful, the most beautiful bride that ever existed" my mom said with tears on her eyes.

"Oh come on mom, your opinion doesn't count you're my mom after all" I say snorting at her.

"Will you shut up Harper green future Harper Leto?" Rachel said giving me the shivers of hearing my name with future new name. "You look amazing, embrace it. And I won't look at you so much or I'll end up like your mom and I don't want to ruin my makeup" she says making a dramatic face.

I roll my eyes at her and take a look around and Constance is not around anymore, which means she's with Jared and my heart immediately skips a beat thinking of how he's going to look as a groom.

"Harper is time to get on the car" Alison says pulling me by the hand. I'm followed by my mom, Cara and Rachel.

You see, we decided to do our wedding at the Yosemite, yes it might sound crazy and maybe it was, but this place meant so much for us that no place would beat this. Not even mentioning the view, a total dream. But to get from the hotel to the place where the ceremony is happening I obviously need a car so I don't ruin my hair and dress. Gladly I chose for a very light and simple dress but it was so beautiful in its own way.

Once the car was there Alison made Rachel and Cara go first since they were my bridesmaids, and I was next

Once the car was there Alison made Rachel and Cara go first since they were my bridesmaids, and I was next. HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S HAPPENING!

I had to control my brain so I don't have a panic attack and run away or faint. I took a deep breath and that was it.

"Harper one step at a time, breath, Jared is there waiting for you and your mom is right by your side" Alison says helping me to leave the car. I could say at this moment my legs became jelly and I don't even know who I am anymore. So much calm for a woman who always knew how to control her feelings.