37. Friends

Hey guys so the new chapter came way earlier than expected huh? I'll really try not to make you wait too long anymore ok? Listen to the song give me love by Ed Sheeran while you read ok? Enjoy it.

I looked at him for a while still thinking about what should I answer because honestly this question needs some time and I need him to give me some, but he looks so happy I really don't want to ruin his feelings.

"When you shave your beard I might think about it" I say with a soft chuckle.

He looks at me with a funny face "I can't believe you don't like it" he answers with his husky voice, shit.

"I like the hair, but the beard, hmmm I don't think so" I say analysing him with a smile in my face.

"I'll just remove it then" he answers.

I come close to him again and caress his fluffy beard still don't believing that he's here close to me wanting to do things right. But I need to tell him the true.

"Now seriously though Jared, it takes time to forgive a person ok? It's not that simple and I guess you're grown enough to understand that stuff from our past can't be erased like that. But if you're willing to change, I'm willing to give you a chance" I say caressing his face. A part of me felt he was going to freak out but it didn't happened at all.

"It's ok baby all the time you need." He says smiling and smile back, he grabs my head between his big hands and looks at me. "Gosh you have no idea how much I missed you..." He gives me a soft kiss on the lips "Your lips..." He moves one of his hands to touch my neck softly while his nose make a trail to my neck as well smelling it and I shiver "Your sweet smell..." He says in a whisper with his finger making a trail from my face, down my neck, going to my shoulder blades and downer. "Your soft skin" I feel his hands going a little downer than expected and apparently I don't feel ready yet, so gently I pull him away.

"I missed you too Jared, but I'm still not ready to you know..." I say feeling a little embarrassed. That's something that would never happen over a year ago, I really changed.

"It's ok I'm sorry baby" he answers me softly. He's so different I can't believe he's the same person I met, like really. "So anyways what were you doing before I came in?" He asked

"Looking for something to watch on Netflix, I was probably just going to watch friends for the 10th time" I answer.

"Well I don't want to interrupt you, so go ahead" he says getting up from the couch like he's leaving, I don't want him to leave.

"You want to join me?" I say pulling him back.

"I'm not much into this 90's shows but the things we do for love and to stay a little longer with you" he says chuckling.

So we just got together on my big couch and I play the show leaning against his hard chest feeling his arms wrap around me. It never something felt so right.

After some episodes I feel my eyelids getting heavier and all goes black.

***

Hi I'm Chandler could I be wearing any more clothes?

I wake up listening to Joey's voice in one of my favorites friends episodes and also realizing I might have slept too much. I look at Jared and he's asleep looking like a cute fluffy bear with this beard Jesus Christ, he always looks so good.

I look at my cellphone and realize it's 3am and it's definitely the moment to go to bed, luckily is Saturday and I don't have to work so I'll have some time to deal with Jared and everything.