5. Look alive

I head up at my house shutting the doors as hard as I could feeling the tears down my face. Why was I feeling this way? I barely know the man, I shouldn't be feeling this bad, we have nothing and we never will.

I took off my last night clothes and decide to take a shower. I turn on the water and just come inside feeling the hot water hit my body and try to relax, but as much as I try, I can't. I can't forget his hand touching my body, I can't forget the feeling of him inside of me, I can't forget his eyes looking at me. I was overwhelmed by all those feelings, and the worst thing is that I had to see this man on Monday.

I lay on my bed without even bother to put some clothes on and just try unsuccessfully get some sleep. My phone rings:

"Hello"

"Harper, finally, what happened to you?" Adam says.

"Hi honey, something happened at work, but it's everything ok now" Something like I just fucked my boss and cheated on you.

"Oh that's bad baby, but I'm glad that you're ok, can we meet for lunch today? Please I need to see you, I miss you so much"

"Yes of course baby, can you come over around 13?"

"Yes my love, I meet you there, bye" he says hanging up.

Ok, how am I supposed to face Adam after what I just did? It's not fair with him, but I can't tell him what happened either, and I definitely don't want to break with him, you don't throw a 4-year-relantionship in the trash just like that.

I take a little nap and my alarm clock rings and I start to get ready to meet Adam. I fill my face with makeup to try making me look less shit that I was already. The doorbell rings, it's Adam, try to look alive, nothing happened Harper. I open the door and there he is.

"Honey I missed you so much" He says kissing me and hugging me.

"I missed you too baby" I answer burying my head into his neck.

"Shall we go?" he says grabbing my hand.

"Yes baby let me just grab my purse" I say.

When I grab my cellphone there's a text message from a number that I don't know.

I really enjoyed last night!

No, he wouldn't dare do this. I start to shake but I put my shit together and go meet Adam.

"Let's go baby" I say smiling at him.

I forgot how good looking Adam was, with his black hair and green eyes and his delicious smell.

So how can't I stop thinking about my fucking stupid boss, who's now playing with me?

We went to a restaurant I liked and I tried to stay normal as much as I can.

"So how's your new work baby?" he asks me.

Yes honey pretty good and now my boss is fucking me and everything.

"Ah you know, the same as always, lots of work and a stupid boss".

"If he's inappropriate with you in anything please tell me baby and I'll kick his ass".

I laugh hard inside my mind, baby if you only knew.

"Of course baby, but there's nothing to worry, he's just annoying as usual".

"Ok then baby"

"Honey can we go home? I really can use some sleep now, maybe a cuddling with you too" I say in a begging tone.

"Yes, let's go" he answers.

We left the restaurant and while we're in the car my phone rings with a text message again.

You know I don't like being ignored Harper.

He got to be fucking kidding me what the hell does he want? He was a total asshole with me and treated me like shit and now he wants to what? Play a stupid game with me?

I answer the text: "Do you need something, Mr. Leto?"

I head to my house with Adam and I lay on my bed and just black out on his arms.

When I wake up he's just watching the TV and passing his hands through my hair.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" he says in a soft voice.

"Gosh how long did I slept?"

"About 3 hours, not that long" he says, and now he was trying to kiss me, I kiss him back and he's trying something else.

"Adam please I'm not in the mood today ok? I think you should go home, I'm too tired and boring today."

"What's going on with you Harper, you never refused me?"

"Like I said, I'm tired Adam, I had a very hard week so please understand me."

"Ok I think it's just better go home. But like I said Harper, I won't wait you forever" he says grabbing his stuff and leaving.

I confess that I'm a little relived that he was gone, all the time that I was with him I couldn't stop thinking about Jared and his stupid texts. Speaking on it, I grab my phone to see if he had answered my last one. And there it is:

You know what I need Harper, see you at work on Monday!

My body burned like it was on fire reading this message. I don't know if I was excited or afraid to work on Monday.

A/N Sooooo, what do you think that's going to happen on monday?