28. In the clouds

Hey guys, I'm sorry for the late update, usually i update a little earlier but you know. This chapter is a little big but not too much I hope you enjoy :)

My alarm screams waking me up and I look it's fucking 4am. Today is the day that we're finally hitting the road so I need to wake up very early to setup the last details. Everything is packed already and I just need to check the flights once again. With my heavy eyelids and my sore body I get up feeling a big discomfort in my stomach, am I getting sick? Now? Really?

When I can't hold anymore I puke the hell out of my body, I guess is just the nervousness, I mean I never done this before and my body is not enjoying the pressure. I get up from the toilet and run to the sink so I can wash this disgusting taste away from my mouth quickly brushing my teeth. I stare myself at the mirror to see a Jared looking behind me leaning against the door.

"Is everything ok? I heard a noise coming from the bathroom" he says softly coming close putting a lock of my messy hair behind my ear.

"Yes baby, I guess I'm just nervous and my body reacted badly" I answer stroking his shoulders. "There's nothing to worry"

After that we finish up everything, grab our bags and go to the car that was waiting to lead us to the airport. The first lag of the tour begins in France and I was super excited since I never met the country before. I've been in Europe but only in England so I never met the other countries. The crew managed to get us a private jet so we could all travel together and wouldn't be needed all the stress with flight companies and stuff.

We arrived at the airport and grabbed all of our stuff to the plane, where Emma and Shayla were already waiting. Quickly the others were arriving including Rachel and Matty that were all smiles to each other; I don't even want to know what those two are up to.

Jared and I accommodate ourselves in our seats close to Rachel, Matty, Emma and Shayla. On the other side is Shannon, Tomo and the rest of the crew is spread through the plane. Shannon by the way still not talking to me, while Tomo gave me a warm welcome.

When the plane was taking off I felt that discomfort again in my stomach, holy shit I'm not having a break? So I just quickly grab my purse and take some antacids to try to make it better and quickly the relief feeling invade me.

It was an 11 hour flight until Paris, so by the third hour everyone was asleep in their places since everyone had to wake up very early is understandable. Me in the other hand couldn't shut my eyes down with the anxiousness filling every inch of my body and neither did Jared. So we just chatted about random stuff but nothing too important.

Today I was wearing a big sweater over my loose dress to try to cover all the bruises that my beloved boss left on me, is fucking spring with a shining sun and I'm with a big sweater. The temperature inside the plane was good, the AC was on, but my body was still burning with hotness, so since everyone was sleeping I decided to take my sweater off leaving my bruises exposed under my dress.

Jared stared at me and a big smirk formed on his lips.