7. Frozen

Guys, the chapter today it's a little shorter than I expected but I have to work and I'm a little sick this weekend. But I promise to make it up to you in the next one. Enjoy!

----------------------------

I was still frozen at my place and couldn't say a word. Jared grabbed me by my shoulders:

"What the hell Harper?" he says yelling at me.

"Adam...." I say staring at the floor

"What is the matter with him?"

"He is here Jared, he's coming to my office, and I'm not there, and I'm just don't look normal, we just fucked like crazy here..."

"Stop, bring your shit together, try to look normal, everything will be ok" he says with his hands on my hair trying to fix it.

"Jared, Adam knows how I look after a good fuck, he'll notice"

"He doesn't know because you only had this with me" He says pressing himself against me. "Admit it Harper, or I won't let you go" he grabs my wrists.

"Yes, it's truth, what we have here, I never had in my life" I whisper.

I hear a voice in the bottom.

"Harper baby, where are you?" Adam's voice says.

"Oh God Jared, he's here, I'm not even wearing my panties, give me back now"

"You should go" he says opening the door.

I can't believe that he's doing this. Leaving me without my panties to meet my stupid boyfriend that shouldn't even be here.

"Adam I'm here" I say walking at his direction.

"Baby, what happened to you?" he says staring at me.

"I don't know what you're talking about. What the hell are you doing in my work?" I snap at him.

"I was around and decided to meet you for lunch, I miss you Harper, you're always avoiding me"

"When you decide to do this FUCKING TEXT ME FIRST, you know I don't like surprises, especially in my work"

"Babe, I'm sorry, it's just I was missing you so much" he says trying to hug me and a pull him away immediately.

"Adam this is not the time and not the place for..." before I even finish the sentence Jared walks in the room making me lose my breath.

"Harper there's something going on here?" He says staring at Adam for a little bit.

"Mr. Leto I'm so sorry, it was just a little problem at home, but it's all settled now, Adam is already leaving." I say slightly pushing Adam away.

"After he's gone meet me at my office Harper, we have some business to finish" He says giving me that look, yeah that look.

And when I look him a little closer my panties are almost coming out of his pocket

And when I look him a little closer my panties are almost coming out of his pocket. That motherfucker, he did on purpose, it's like he wants that Adam know something. Before Adam has the chance to look at him I pull him to the elevator:

"Honey you have to leave, boss is already crazy, I can't have problems here"

"Ok baby, we can talk later, never forget how much I love you" he says entering at the elevator.

His words hit me like knifes on my face, he doesn't deserve what I am doing to him. I need to end this. After Adam leaves I sat on my desk with my hands in my head just thinking about everything that is happening. Adam loves me, we've been together for so long now, but then there's Jared, that absolutely doesn't feel a single thing for me but is driving madly crazy in love with him, and I know I shouldn't but I can't control myself. Suddenly my phone rings with a text message from Jared.

When I said come to my office right after he leaves I wasn't joking, we need to do something about your behavior you naughty girl.

How screwed was I? I slowly walk to his office and his waiting for me at the door.