6. Monday

The rest of my weekend went through my anticipation to work on Monday and avoiding Adam as much as I could. I can't think straight next to him, I just can't when everything that is on my mind is me and the boss fucking like crazy.

I barely slept in the night just thinking about the text I had received on Saturday. But if he thinks that he's getting he's way he's being a fool, not this time honey.

I woke up feeling like shit and start to get ready for work. I take a nice and relaxing shower and after that start to choose what I'm going to wear today. "What to wear when you want to tease your stupid boss?" I started to laugh alone in my room feeling the most stupid person in the word. So I just decided for a tight black dress with a zipper behind.

I eat a quick breakfast and grab de keys to my car and drive to work

When I'm finally at the building all the nerves got me and I'm shivering like crazy inside of the car, but I try to look alive and finally go enter in the damn building.

When I finally get an elevator, for my surprise, who's inside? Just to improve my amazing day. Yes Jared was inside the elevator, I just walk in and keep staring at the floor and whispered a "Good morning Mr. Leto"

"Good morning to you too Harper" he whispers in a formal tone like nothing had happened between us.

Well I think is better this way, this night never happened, although I won't be able to forget a single seconds. Nothing happened. He's an asshole and my boss, that's it.

When I leave the elevator I go straight to my office without giving myself the chance to look at him, once I looked into his eyes I would be lost, completely lost.

I got myself busy into some work I had to do and then my phone rings:

"Hello?"

"Harper, we have a meeting in 20, don't be late" he said in a sharp tone hanging up on me.

Finally the time for the meeting came and this time wasn't just him and me, there were more people. Two guys and a woman. And Jared was sitting at the top of the table.

"Harper I want you to meet the other two members of the band. This is my brother Shannon..." He said pointing to the brown-haired guy with a cute smile on his face "And this is Tomo" he said pointing to the beared-long-haired guy.

"Nice to meet you Shannon and Tomo" I shake their hands and Shannon was already pulling me for a hug.

"Shannon keep your hands to yourself" Jared interrupted with a very rude tone.

"It's a just a hug man, I'll be all the time with her in the next months, I'm just trying to bond here" he says smirking at him.

"Not now Shannon, not now" he gives him a threatening look.