Klaus POV

Klaus POV
Not a day goes by that I think of my daughter and her safety. I yearn for the day when the world is safe and I can just hold her in my arms and let her know that I am her father. That I will never let any harm ever come her way. That she is mine and the only thing that really matters in my life is her and her happiness.

Rebekah has told me that Sarafina and her are in hiding, with my fiancé watching over her it gives me great confidence that she is safe. I have no idea where they are and I don't want to know. By me knowing that means there could be a slight error in my plan for her to be safe. I would rather die then let someone know where she is so the only person that knows there location is Rebekah.

Business has brought me to Mystic Falls once again. I have been told that the crew here has found a new dagger that can kill a passenger inside of a body. Marcel and Sarafina to my knowledge are still suffering with this inconvenience inside of them. I know that Sarafina has some crystal around her neck that keeps the passenger at bay, but if there is a chance this could endanger my daughter then I would not like to gamble with it.

I know that the Mystic Fall gang wont give me anything unless I offer them something in return. So I brought my dear werewolf friend, Derek, who is willing to help me. My plan is already in action. Derek will start chaos around the town biting at the beloved vampires in this town. I will show up in the "nick" of time, pun intended, and save them with my blood. Then they will give me the dagger and I can use it to cut the demons that lay in my fiancé and best friend.

If only plans worked out the way they were supposed to. Derek started with biting the crews' beloved human friend, and is going to target the others. I couldn't help myself from seeing my old fling Caroline. The one I cared for deeply before I knew that Sara was still alive. I sent her a message to meet me in the woods, and Derek was supposed to attack her so I could cut all ties with an old flaw. But once I saw her, her and her beautiful eyes and flawless skin, she reminded me of another, and I couldn't help myself from kissing her. When she heard the wolf coming and ran. If she and the crew relate the wolf with me then my plan may now be endangered.

Walking back towards the Lockwood house, I see her once again standing under a light that reflected everything that makes her beautiful shinning in my presence. I took a step closer to her calling her name. She was confused at first, but then looked up from her phone and saw me. Our eyes locked and I continued to walk closer to her. She looked even prettier then before her allure was intoxicating. Seeing her in front of me blurred everything around me. My only thought was of her and only her.

Now she was in my arms, I felt her melt into me the passion between us growing as she kissed me. I couldn't help myself from moaning her name, but after I did she froze. She became frigid and stone cold. What was a warm embrace turned to an ice cold stare down, she took a step back and disappeared. This girl always kept me on my toes.

I shook my head, I needed to be focused and execute this plan so I could go back to my home with my fiancé and daughter.