Chapter 8 Part 2

1860

Cries were all around me and I knew my time was coming. Every inhale was a struggle, my lungs were filled with fluids unknown to me, feeling as if I was drowning in my own body. My father crouched to my side holding my hand his damp cheek rested on the back of my palm. I could barely make out the soft cries he made, as he knew that I would soon die. I was all he had left due to this wicked sickness, that killed off my mother and younger sister. Seeing them all go through this, I knew my time would come soon.

My dad told me about a powerful man that could cure me, but his gift came with a price. As I laid there taking every breath and all the pain it came with, I wished this man would come, I just needed something to stop this pain.

A man with fancy clothes strolled into the hospital my father and I were in. Looking around with a sick smile, as if none of this bothered him, none of this sickness affected him in anyway. My father leaped from my side to greet the man. "He came, He came." My father rejoiced new tears appearing in his eyes.

The man leaned over me his fingers tracing my face, and wandered through my damp hair. I could only look at him, I was frozen from fright, and paralyzed from my sickness, but something about this man just made me want to touch his skin, trace the outlines of his face, feel his soft plump lips against mine, and feel the heat of his body radiate into mine. But how could I want this from a man that I don't even know the name of?

"I can heal her and give her an even better chance at life, but it comes with a price." The man said.

"Anything, anything for my daughter." My father said.

"She will have to come live with me." He said his crooked smile appearing again.

"As long as she is happy and healthy."

"Then it shall be done."

The rest was a blur, I saw the man cut his wrist and force it to my mouth is blood pouring into my mouth. It was hard to swallow as I was choking on his blood and the fluids in my lungs, but some how his blood made a way into my system, and like magic I was feeling better. That is not all though he bent down to me again, put his hand on either side of my face, as if he was caressing me, and with a twist to the side it was lights out for me.

A major headache and my fathers screams roused me from whatever in between state I was in.

The man who cut himself helped me up from the bed, and held a limp wrist to my face, blood dripped from the wrist that was presented in front of me. My feeling were churning in my head, I was repulsed by the idea of feeding on a helpless person but a new part of me was yearning to feed a hunger that had been starving for some time now. Giving in i grasped the wrist taking in all I could of what it offered me.

Blood smeared around my face, i felt alive with no pain. I felt freed from the illness that had taken the lives of many. I went to look at my father to thank him for what he had done for me, but once he caught sight of this new thing I was he was repulsed and ran from me. I tried to run after him but the man held me in place.

"I am Niklaus Mikaelson, and you are part of my family now."

~~~~~~~

I woke with a gasp my neck hurting, and a warm body beside me. "Thats not what I wanted, but it was nice to go back down memory lane." Niklaus said with a grin, I now realized what he was doing. He was trying to get me as weak as possible so he could find out why I was here, what my purpose was for finding him again. Unfortunately I dont even remember.

"That was when we met, the start to our life together." He said with a sarcastic smirk as he rubbed his hand against my freezing cold arm, as if we were a happy couple.

"Klaus can we please stop this hurts so much." I said meaning physically and emotionally.

"Not until I get some answers."

"I hope you know I will not forgive you for this." I say as I doze off into another memory.