Chapter 14 Part 1

Part 1

About four hours later we were on our way back with a truck of ikea furniture loaded in the back following us to our place. We were able to compel some workers to come back with us to set up some of the furniture, and to move it into the apartment.

When we made it to the room, I noticed that the door was back on its hinges. A posted note was taped on the base of the door with just a smiley face drawn on it. I peel the posted not off the door and show Rebekah, she laughed a little. Signaling for the guys to move in the furniture into the apartment. I opened the door to lead the way into the newly cleaned apartment.

Rebekah and I sat on the couch playing with Hope as the men slaved away putting together all of our furniture. We directed the boys to arrange the furniture where we wanted it . We laughed as we watched them scurry around the apartment with lamps Chairs, and a TV in hand.

After about an hour they finally finished up, we escorted the group of men out of apartment to finally get some peace and quiet. Looking at my golden watch, I realized that it was now getting late. My thumb glazed over the face of the watch as memories of Klaus filled my head.

Going back to reality, I put Hope in her new modern looking crib that was placed in my room. After she was finally settled and fallen asleep, I go to the kitchen and opened a bottle of wine to celebrate our newly finished apartment.

Rebekah grabbed two glasses, I poured the red wine into the glasses, giving us both a generous amount. Rebekah and I clinked our glasses, toasting each other to our new home. Just as we took our first sips of the fine red wine, a knock came at the door.

I rolled my eyes remembering that the Dan kid was coming over because Rebekah had invited him. I sighed and got out another glass for wine, and Rebekah happily skipped to the door inviting him in.

I just wanted a relaxing night, but Rebekah on the other hand wanted to stir things up. She opened the door and Dan was there wearing a nice white button up and some dark wash jeans, he still had his boyish smile painted on his face, his dark eyes glistening with happiness. I don't think he went out often.

"Dan, we are so happy you decided to come!" Rebekah says smiling giving the boy a big hug. Rebekah obviously dressed up for this, I didn't realize until now that she was wearing a red dress, curled her hair, and had some black stocking on. Just now putting the puzzle pieces together it looked like she wanted us to toy with him.

Back in the 20's Rebekah and I did this "game", her and I would take a guy back to our room, seduce him, have some fun, and either drink him dry, or drink him and compel him to remember the night, minus the blood drinking. We did this many times back in the day, and it really was a lot of fun. Tonight though, I don't know if I was really in the mood. I mean I missed Klaus, and I had his child in the room next door how disrespectful was that.

Rebekah took the glass I poured for Dan and led him to the couch. I swallowed down the rest of my glass and poured myself another, downing it again. Maybe I deserve a little fun, after all the shit that has gone down. Rebekah continued to give me sideways glances, wondering if I was going to join them.

With the wine kicking in, I gave in.

----

AN

Whoa whats going to happen next!!??