Chapter 6

Chapter 6

As we were escorted to our table I looked around. "Wow." Is all I could say. There were high ceilings, with big elegant chandeliers hanging down from it. White shimmery tile on the ground that resemble pearls. The walls were also white, and had many archways instead of doors leading to other areas. Long windows were all over the room letting in the crisp light from the sun. The windows were gracefully draped with sheer white curtains, for decoration. The front of the room had a big stage, with a big piano being played by a very talented man.

Sitting down at the large round tables I noticed we are in the center of it all. Our white covered table with red roses in the middle was in the center of everyone's attention. I leaned over to Klaus. "So when are you going to tell me what this is?"

"You will find out soon, love ." He said with a huge cocky grin planted on his lips.

Our table consisted of Rebekah, Davina and Marcel. Rebekah was seated next to me, and Marcel next to her, and Davina by Marcel. Elijah suddenly showed up sitting next to Klaus, and even Hayley made it sitting next to him. With one seat left remaining a tall guy with wavy brown hair that danced in front of his eyes came and sat next to Hayley.

"Who is that." I whisper to Rebekah.

She looks at me with a devilish smile, "This is Hayleys werewolf lover boy."

"Ohhhh love triangle eh?" I whisper back as Rebekah smiles and nods. Hayley knew we were looking at her, and I arched my eyebrow nudging my chin towards Werewolf boy. She look at him then Elijah and starts to blush.

Men and women in suits came around to fill up the glasses with champagne, and brought in another glass for the vampires filled with blood. "Wow this must have been carefully planned." I think as I look around the room.

Klaus pushes away from the table, "Please excuse me for a moment." he says as he gives me another smile, like he has something up his sleeve.

"Do you know what this is all about?" I ask Rebekah once he had left.

"Its some kind of uniting supernatural thing." She answers, but she didn't seem like she really knew either.

More waiters came out and delivered our food. I had before me a lovely chicken with salad, and mashed potatoes. The cook somehow made my mashed potatoes look like a flower, and my chicken looked glazed to perfection. Looking around I saw Rebekah had fish, and Klaus is empty seat beside me had steak. This all looked really good.

Before we ate Klaus appeared on stage, immediately everyone went  silent.

"Hello and welcome my fellow friends." he started saying into the microphone, as he held a glass of champagne. "Tonight is a very special night, for many reasons. We are all here to once and forall become allies. My brother, sister, and I have decided that it is time that we put the past  behind us, and move on. As you all know," He said his hand pointed in the general direction of where the werewolves sat. "our families will be connected by the birth of Hayley's and my child. The child will be born both werewolf and vampire, so we hope that the baby will be able to grow up knowing both sides of its supernatural life. We hope to have the werewolves working along side the vampires. There will be a set of rules that Hayley and I will work out, Hayley being your spokesperson voted amongst the werewolves, and I trust that she will do her family good like she has done in the past with breaking the curse."