Chapter 20

Chapter  20

I wake up panicked, inhaling as much air as my lungs would fill, my eyes opening so wide that they might fall out. What just happened? The room around me was cool, with a damp edge to it. It smelt of mildew and dirt, I could not picture where the hell I was. I try to raise my hands to my face but I quickly realize that they have been chained down. Now feeling the cold metal chaffing my wrists with every slight movement I make. I try to stand up but my feet were also chained down, the metal clasped around my legs were digging into my ankles. I was in some kind of wooden chair with metal braces trapping me into this seated position.

Looking around I try to find something that can get me out of this contraption, but nothing seems to be close enough to help me. Continuing to look arud the room I notice I am in some kind of dungeon looking area, I in a cell with dirt floor. With only one source of light was streaming through a lamp that was held in the corner of the room. Still trying to take in everything around me, I suddenly realized I was soaking wet. It was as if I was drenched in water but only my top half, maybe as if someone had come and dumped water on my head. Was I being tortured ere? Now that I had noticed how wet I was I started to become chilled the cool air mixed with the damp clothes I was wearing cause me to shake. Water had managed to slowing drip down my face and into my eyelids irritated my eyes. I tried to raise my hands to wipe the water away, but I couldn't do move them and a sharp pain went through my wrists when I did move them.

From the light flickering in the corner I could see that I what I was dressed in. A white oversized mens' shirt that had cuts all over it and dark red stains that cover the majority of the shirt,

"is that blood?" I mumbled to my self. My body felt fine but it almost looked like some one had stabbed me multiple times. Then like a truck it hit me, if I was in here where was Hope? How did I get here? Where am I? How long have I been here?

I frantically shook my body to get out of this contraption. I tossed, turned, thumped, and thrashed but I couldn't managed to break out. After my short adrenaline kick I realized how hungry I was. My stomach made an odd cry of hunger and I tried to relax myself. I decided to scream maybe someone would hear me. So I screamed and screamed until I heard something from above my cell that sounded like 2 pairs of footsteps.

I quitted down to listen to see if the people were coming to help me or hurt me, they didn't seem like urgent footsteps it sounded more like lazy ones, meaning whoever it was did not think me being down here was an emergency.

I heard a door open off in the distance and the footsteps coming closer.

"What the fuck is it now?" A familiar voice rang through the dungeon like area. When they came closer into the light I recognized the man as Damon Salvatore, Elenas' boyfriend. I knew I didn't like this guy; I knew he was up to no good. But behind him was some one else that I didn't recognize.

"Damon?" I ask him, with a cutting hiss to my tone "What the hell are you doing? Why the fuck am I chained up? Does Elena know you have me trapped down here?" I scream/ask him furious.

"Shut up, we know you are still faking it!" The other one said to me, his dark eyes narrowing in on me his lips in a straight line, not giving any leeway to a smile. His thick eye brows furrowed as he looked down on me, as he crossed his arms over his chest.

I had lost my patience I wanted out of here, "Who the fuck are you! Who do you think you are chaining me up in here I have a child I need to look after! So if you could get over your little 50 shades of grey chained up fantasy, I would like to get my child back." I spit.

"You don't know who he is?" Damon says with a smirk on his face, his pale blue eyes twinging with the mischievous they always reflected, and pointed to the man beside him. Due to my lack of expression he scoffed, "Well last week you two were very, how do I put this, familiar with each other." He said his wicked eyes gleaming with a small laugh escaping his twisted smile.

"Familiar with each other?" I ask, "Does that mean I had sex with this guy? Who the fuck is he?"

"I don't think shes' messing with us." The man said to Damon.

"You want to try this again?" Damon says to the man I was apparently "familiar with", and opens the cell door and walks in.

The man walks in and walks up to me, "If you make any sudden movements I will kill you, ... again." He says his eyebrows still furrowed, and still no leeway on his lips, just plain old strict.

He snaps the metal pieces off of my hand and feet.I roll my wrist, feeling relieved that the metals clasps where off. Taking my left wrist in my right hand I rub where the clasp had been, trying to alleviate some of the pain. I was so weak/hungry that I could still hardly move.

"I am Stefan Salvatore ma,am" He says as he extend his hand to me I carefully shake it, still suspicious of him. He then steadily helps me on to my feet to stand up.