Chapter 10 part 3

The room had become a mess of screaming and yelling, objects were thrown against walls. Chaos had broken out and even though I wanted to be a part, I felt numb. I was not mad about Hayley's death, more sad than anything. I was not able to save her, as a nurse this seemed to be one of the biggest downfall. I just stood there thinking over and over.

Hayley was dead.

The baby had no mother.

In a way Hayley had become a symbol for me. She symbolized a new beginning a new sense of hope. She was doing the impossible, giving birth to a child of vampire descents, which had never happened before. Of course there was no way of knowing that having a vampire child inside would start to feed off of their mother. Now that Hayley was dead the air around us seemed to darken and dull.

I heard another heart wrenching cry from the center of the French corridors. Finally snapping out of my thoughts I take action noticing I was the only one left in the room. Running out of the room I try to follow the screams. In the courtyard are three people draped in black, just like in my hidden memory. All around them were bodies smeared with blood. I couldn't recognize any of my friends in the heap of dead bodies.

The three cloaked figures turned around at the same time facing me. I could not see a face, just the dark cloak shielding their faces from my view. As if a breeze of wind hit my face I blinked and the three figures were in front of me. The one in the middle that looked like the leader hand came resting on my shoulder. I felt paralyzed with fear. I could not move out of this persons grasp. Not sure if it was some kind of magical voodoo, or just my own fear.

I tried to move away from the person but the minute my muscles tightened to take a step back my entire body went into a sheer shock of pain. I fell to the floor the three cloaked figures surrounding me. Blocking out any light from above as all of their freakishly white hands came down on to me. I closed my eyes not wanting them to do anything. Hoping that maybe Klaus would come to the rescue, but when I opened my eye I was no longer in the French Corridors. I was in some dark musty cave plastered to the wall, with bricks encasing my body, keeping me at the wall, entombing me to a misfortunate fate of solitude.

Here time did not exist I was just stuck with my thought of Hayley's death, the unknown whereabouts of the baby, and if my friends were ok.

As time went on my hunger grew, and my hatred lit inside me like gasoline covered fire. I was ready to take revenge, I just didn't know on who.

I heard the footsteps approaching me. It sounded like more than one person. Maybe three. I knew I was about to find out who was incharge of all of this.

____

AN: Some of you might hate me when you find out who the cloack three are.

And sorry for taking so long to update.