Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"I can not believe we just did that," I say with a huge exhale.

"I guess you still have it in you!" Rebekah said as she layed out stretching her legs in the limo. Looking outside I saw the angry face of a special hybrid moving farther and farther away.

So what happened.

A cocky smile appeared on my lips, I know what we will do!" I say to Rebekah as I guide her out of the bathroom back to our table. As I sit down in the chair beside Klaus he wraps his arm around my back. "Have a nice chit chat with my sister in there?" He asks his eyes glittering with mischievous. He knew he had won the battle, was all of this just to get in my pants or was there more to this charade.

"Yes we were just planning the wedding colors lime green and pink sound good to you?" I ask him smiling. He just rolls his eyes and goes back to his food. I loom over to Rebekah and give he a wink, she takes it as cue to shake the table a little. My glass of human blood falls down on to my lap.
"Oh dear, I am so sorry Sara!" She says in my most dramatic tone of voice. "We better go get this cleaned up! I have a spare dress in my limo." She says and stands up walking over to my side.  "Why don't I come I can help you out of this," he says referring to my dress a smile plastered on his face.

"That won't be necessary," Rebekah says cutting her brother off.

Klaus groans and mumbles to me "Hurry back Sarafina, we are expected to mingle with every table after we finish eating!" looking me straight in the eyes.

I stood up behind his chair and gave him a kiss on the cheek "of course my fiancé!" I say more to everyone sitting at the table than to him.

Rebekah and I quickly walk towards the exit her limo there waiting for us. The chauffeur opens the door and she climbs in I start to enter but I hear some one approach quickly from behind. Rebekah shouts at the chauffeur to start driving away. As I get my entire body in to the limo the limo starts to move, I grab for the door and pull it close, behind us I see Klaus watching us drive away with a huge scowl in his face.

...
Popping off the bottles of champagne and pre drinking our way to a dance club. Rebekah and I both drink the bottle sip by sip enjoying each others company with laughs and reminiscence of the past. We both needed this night to get lost and forget about what just happened.

Once we arrived at the dance club, I realized I was a little to dressed up for the club we were going to, and I also had a huge red stain extending from my lap to the lower part of my dress. Rebekah on the other hand looked great her mint cocktail dress went great with the others in the club but me I was in a all out gown.

Rebekah looked me over, "I know what to do." she said with a smile as she grabbed at the lower part of my dress. She some how started to rip the dress making it to above me knees and just above the stain. You would think that ripping a dress would look bad, but honestly it made it look more like a Marilyn Monroe classic style.

Walking in to the club was exciting, the bright lights danced against the many bodies moving in rhythm with one another. The pounding music drowned out the talking of people, and made it the only thing i could hear. I kind of enjoyed the loud music in a way. It clouds my mind, being the only thing i can concentrate on. The pulsing of the beat thuds through my bones and entices all my senses into the music. I always found it weird how music played on my emotions. When a sad song comes on I would instantly feel sad, and a fast paced dubstep would get me energized and anxious. I felt that music and I have a special bond some how. Kind of like how Klaus had his connection with art.

It didn't take long for boys to latch on to Rebekah and I. The feeling of hands slither their way from my hips to my waist feeling my curves sent a warm feeling in my stomach. The guy behind me held me close as he grinded his hips into mine. Occasionally I would look over to see what Rebekah was doing, she had a Latino guy up against her backside, he was tall with dark hair and a 5 o'clock shadow on his jaw. Realizing I had no idea what the guy behind me looked like, I cocked my head to the side, and got a glimpse of some red hair and white skin.