Chapter 8

Klaus pulled me into his room, and threw me on to his bed. This would be romantic and sexy if he wasnt digging his nails into my skin, and taking the air out of my lungs once I landed on the bed. I tried to catch my breath, in out, in out, I continued to repeat to myself. My lungs were burning and my eyes watered, as I saw Niklaus lying next to me on the bed watching me suffer with a sick smile.

Finally my lungs took my urgent offer of air, and my body began to feel normal again.

"My love, we can do this the easy or the hard way." Niklaus purred in my ear.

"What do you want?" I say cluelessly.

"Answers." His eyes glint with yellow eyes of a werewolf.

"To what?" I say slightly annoyed as I try to sit up he pushes me back against the bed his hands encasing around my wrists keeping them locked above my head so I could not use them to my defence.

"Why are you really here, because its obvious you are not here to give us another chance." He spits at me, and his words cutting deep. Did he want to make thing better again, Did he want to actually start over?

Deep inside of me was screaming, be with him, be together again, but my walls were too high, and my ego to strong. The only person to blame was myself if he ever hurt me like that again.

I opened my mouth to say something but no words came out. His eyes went yellow in annoyance, "They I will just have to see for myself." He said as his face came down to my neck. His stubble tickled my neck, making feeling I thought were dormant come up to play. His breath was warm against the long angles of my neck traveling from my collar bone up to my jaw line. When his lips touched the sensitive skin, my back instinctively arched my stomach meeting his rock hard abs. My mind wanted to go fuzzy, but I was determined to not let him get to me. Taking a deep breath I relaxed my body, right before it happened.

Sharp pain pierced through my skin sending ice cold shivers through my veins, my stomach doing a cartwheel as my neck felt warm with blood. "Did he just bite me?" I suddenly felt so sick. Klaus let go of my hands and the immediately drifted to my neck feeling the warm liquid seep out from the new hole in my flesh.

"What the fuck?" I say my words coming out hoarse with fear of this man, I once thought of as a lover.

"You have one day, or less, to give me answers. Or you will die." He says with a smirk as he wipes my blood from his face.

"This fucking bastard." I thought as I rested my head against the soft pillow. "How am I going to give him answers to somthing I dont even remember."

AN////

I have just started putting songs in the chapters. If you have any songs in mind that work please comment or message them.

I love The new Hozier album so you may see them pop up every once in a while!

love you all and thanks for the support!

Sorry I know this is short but the next chapter will be very fun!