Chapter 22 P.2

At the Hospital I park my car in the back, and walk in through the back doors, trying to find my way around I finally stumble into A room with huge deeps freezes, putting my arms close around my self in a tight hug I try to warm my self. Walking up to the first deep freeze I open it and low and behold about a hundred blood bags awaited me.

"Hm now what Type am I craving." I say with a smile as I dip my hand into the pile to grab the first one my hand touches.

"Type b it is" I say looking the bag over, and biting into it. I hadn't realized how hungry I was until the first drop of blood touched my tongue. I emptied this one, and another, and another and another, until the point where I had probably drained the amount equivalent to two people. "Oh that was good." I moan to my self as I rub my stomach that was bulging with blood, like a food baby. I grabbed about 5 more to take with me, and stuffed them in my purse. On my way out I run into the annoying brunet. "Hey happy you could make I are you going to change?" Elena says.

"Why would I change you don't like my outfit?" I ask her arching my brow.

Elena looks confused, "No I mean its just not appropriate to work in."

"Hmm ya I'm not working today." I say trying to walk past her, but she puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Are you feeling ok?" She asks me looking deep into my eyes.

"Yes I'm fine, I would like to leave." I say trying to push past her again.

"I want you to know you can talk to me!" She says still blocking my way.

"Sure fine sounds great, Kath... I mean Elena." I say trying to cover my error.

"Katherine? Where you just about to call me Katherine? How do you know Katherine?" Elena start to ask getting visually upset.

"Ughh you brought this on your self honey." I say to her as I put my hands on either side of her face, and swiftly snap her neck. She falls limply to the ground. "Ah much better" I say stepping over her body, and going home.

At home I put the blood bags in the fridge took out the red wine and say down on the couch drinking it. Going through my phone I had multiple text from Stefan, Tyler, but nothing from Klaus. I smiled inwardly I had probably put him in a tyrant. I wonder what he could possibly be doing. Until I had a knock at the door.

Getting up and putting the bottle on the counter I open the door. Both Stefan and Tyler were standing there holding flours for me. "Ah boys come in." I say turning around, trying to ignore their look of confusion. I grab two vases, and put them on the counter. "Are these for thanking me for the party last night?" I ask both of them. Tyler immediately answers with a yes, but Stefan keeps his eyes on me trying to read what happened between Tyler and I.

"Aww well how sweet of you." I say smiling at Tyler. Stefan and I do have to talk about something though so I will have to chat with you later. I say walking over to Tyler as I usher him out of the house before he has something else to say. Closing the door in his face, and locking it I turn my attention back to Stefan.

"So what brings you here?" I ask him smiling, looking at the red roses he had bought.

"Was there something between you too?" Stefan asks pointing to the door.

"Jealousy is not a very good look on you Stefan." I say walking back to my wine bottle, and taking another swig. Looking at the flowers he had brought, I noticed a strange odder coming from it. It smelt like something I used as a traveler to protect myself. To protect my self against supernatural, in-particularly vampires... Vervain.

Stefan must have seen my eyeing the flowers because he quickly grabbed them and walked closer to me with them. "Do you like roses? I thought I would get them for you for the amazing night we had." He says closing in on me. I put my hand around the vase, and try to take it but he has a firm grip on the vase and wont allow for any leeway. "Smell them" he says as he lifts them closer to my face. Lowering my face down to the roses I take a deep in hail, he quickly moves and tries to spill the water from the vase on to my face.

I had moved just in time to avoid the vervain on my face, but it touched my arm, and burned all the way down to my finger tips. Stefan dropped the roses and vase, and tried to grab me but I quickly punched him in the face. He had managed to grab my hand. Trying to wiggle out of it as I run away from him, he pulls me in tightly. 'Who are you actually." He yells at me now having me in a tight embrace his arms tightly around my neck pressing me against his chest, forcing me to look up at him. I don't answer him as I try to wiggle my way out.

"Answer me." He yells in my face as he tightens his grip, I take a raspy breath in.

'fine fine, I'm a vampire" I say.

"No shit what else." He says keeping the hold on my neck.

Taking another breath of air in I reach for anything to get my hands on. I manage to get my hands on what I felt to be the arm of a chair.

"I am a traveler inside of a vampire." I say snapping the arm chair and plunging it into the back of Stefan. He lessened his grip briefly, and that was all I needed to escape. Grabbing my car keys I run out of the house and jumped in my car driving off as fast as I could.