Chapter 21 Part 1

Chapter 21

Traveler POV

The room was fuzzy, and my eyes not focusing on anything in particular. Sitting up off the stair case, I continue to blink my eyes and finally my vision is settling on the bleak white walls of the staircase I was sitting in. I raised my arms up over my head stretching my neck slowly side to side, rolling my wrist around in circles. Softly humming to myself I stand up and decide to check out the body that my associates have put me in. "This better be good" I mumble to myself, last time they put me in a body I was not happy with I killed all of them and found a new group. As what I like to call myself the unofficial title "Queen of the Travlers" I am one of the oldest souls around, I have lived in about 30 different peoples lives from insertion to whenever I get bored and want to leave. The last time I was alive was about the 1950s' so I am happy to be back at it again. Finally finding a mirror I look over my new body, "Hmm not bad I guess," I mumble as I run my hands through my now new long blonde hair.

Now going to the closet I get to see the new style of this era. "Zelina" I hear a yell from the first floor, "Up here my dear" I yell back as I tear through this sad closet of clothes, it all looks like mom clothes and will not do for me. I hear running up the stairs, and Alice, comes running into the room. "Zelina" Alice says huffing and puffing, as she bends over to get some air.

"What is it doll?" I ask my attention still on the closet.

"how do you like the body?" Alice asks insecurity ringing in her voice.

"It will do I guess." I say as I look over my skin once again. "You have a new layer of skin too.

"Yes I got this body the other day, The original who is named Alice, so I got lucky with someone the same name as me." Alice continues.

"Mhmm, that's great sweetie,I have some things I need you to do."

"Yes of course Madam Zalina."

"First of all you need to stop calling me Zalina, what is the name of this body."
"I believe she goes by Shay but it is originally Sarafina."

"Oh yes Sarafina, the one true love of the mutt blood Klaus?"

"Yes Madam Zlin... I mean Shay."

"Good work there." I tell Alice with a half smile looking over my shoulder at her.

"Where is the child. It said in the prophecy he was to have a child and this child would be the end to all travelers."

"Yes the child is still alive but she is missing."

I turned around to face Alice, swiftly taking my hand around her neck and squeezing, "I'm sorry I thought you said missing. As if the child that holds our destiny is conveniently gone."

Alice trembles under my hand, trying to grasp for air, her little squirms look funny like a fish out of water, and I start to laugh. As Alices' face turns blue and her squirms become more dull and now boring, so I let go.

"Thank you Shay for sparing my life, I will go find the child immediately." Alice says with a horse voice, winded once more.

"Good, and you are not permitted to sleep until you find her." I say as I walk out of the room to grab the car keys and head out to town to buy some actual clothing.

In the car I turn up the radio playing "It's a beautiful morning"

I hum along to it as I roll down the car window and stick my hand out, My other hand searching for a pack of cigarettes, soon realizing that this worthless women doesn't have any.

First stop cigarettes,

second stop clothes,

third stop nails,

fourth stop alcohol.

On my way to my fifth stop to the liquor store, I carry about 10 bags of fine jewelry shoes and clothing, in my new polished pointy black nails. Entering the liquor store I see a feebly looking young adult working the till, "hold my bags for me dear," I say dropping all of my shopping bags on the counter as I grab a cart, red wine check, vodka check, rum check, whiskey check, tequila... not this time. As I finish up buying everything I run into a tall strong build boy with blonde hair and blue eyes, "Shay he says in his gruff tone of voice, how are you haven't really seen you around since I took you to the Lockwood party." He says his blue eyes shinning with a golden retriever puppy look in them.

"Oh sweetie," I say placing my nail under his chin, "remind me of your name again." I say with a smirk.

"Uh Matt," He says now seeming very embarrassed.

"Ah yes Matt, Matty do you mind helping me with my things to my car." I say pointing to all of my shopping bags.

"Oh of course, feeling like a spurge day eh?" He asks,

"I guess today is a day worth celebrating," I say smiling inwardly

"Are you throwing a party with all these booze?"

"No I was going to drink them all my self, but now that you mention it a party would be fun don't you think."

"Ya sure can I invite the crew?"

"Oh Matty invite every one."

______

Done Finals!!! Here you go!

Writing a total bitch is so much fun! next couple of chapters are going to be her perspective. Just wait! The trouble she got into is just cringe worthy!