Chapter 13 Part 2

Part 2

So far raising a baby hybrid has had its faults. First the tantrums, they are crazy, she screams cries and for a baby she has a lot of strength. She throws things, breaks things with just her tiny tiny hands. When she eats she makes the biggest mess throwing food everywhere and rubbing it all over her face. Maybe this is normal for a child her age but Rebekah and I have no clue what to do and if we are doing any of this right.

I heard footsteps coming up from the stairway. Turning my head towards the door, I yell to Rebekah "In here,"

Exiting my bedroom, I go over to the front door to greet her when I realized it wasn't Rebekah standing in the doorway. A tall, brown haired, brown eyed, guy was standing there instead, his hair had a natural curl to it, and it was cut to where some of his bangs would dip down to the front of his face. He looked about 19, and had a very cute boyish look about him.

"Oh sorry thought you were someone else." I say with a blush. The guy looks at me strangely, his hand pointing down to the door on the ground that I had skillfully kicked down earlier.

He gave me a puzzled look, and he opened his mouth with a stern voice he asked me, "Do I need to call the cops?"

"Well this was going to be awkward, how the hell do I explain this," I thought. Seeing how this looks, it probably seems to him that I just broke in here. Wiping away my look of confusion I replace it with a more serious but friendly approach.

"No, no this is my place." I say with a smile, Hope was making some fussy sounds from the bedroom so I go to pick her up. Cradling her in my arms. Usually babies distract people and help us out of trouble, no one can resist their cuteness.

When I came back with Hope in my arms, the guy at the doors face changed. His face warming into a boyish smile, and his eyes glittering. "I was only joking." he said, "Did you just buy this place?" he asks. I didn't know how to respond I wanted to find a way for this guy to leave, but I didn't know how to get him out. Maybe compel him?

Realizing I was taking an odd amount of time to answer his question I said the first thing on my mind, "Oh yes I did just buy this place, the pictures online did not look anything like this and when I opened the door it just fell open." I said lying through my teeth, trying to sound as surprised as I could, I never was good at lying.

Footsteps came up the stairs once again, "Hey I just parked out back." I hear Rebekah say as she walks in the door not realizing we had company. When her eyes met the stranger she looked surprised and mumbled "Oh hello,"

"Sorry this must be so rude of me, my name is Dan I just live across the hall." He smiles a boyish smile now blushing from being in a room with two beautiful girls. He pushes a long dark curl that had fallen in his face, and tried to tuck it behind his ear but was unsuccessful with the piece of hair just flopping back to its original place. He had a creamy colored skin and a little bit of stubble on his chin, underneath his stubble I could just make out the impression of dimples when he smiled. He looked as if he was a college student, like the literature type. His build was modest no bulging muscles here just "lean and clean" as Rebekah used to describe that type.

"Hi Dan, I am Saaaaar..... Sam, this is Hope, and thats Reba." I say with a smile realizing maybe it wasn't best to use our real names. Rebekah gives me a cold stare from making her new name Reba. She hates that name especially because of a tv show with some lady with red hair, she was trying to explain to me in the car on our way here.

"Well it nice to meet you Sam, and Reba. I can fix this door for you if you would like." He said with his boyish smile not leaving his face.

Before I could say anything, Rebekah answered, "That would be so kind of you. Maybe as a thank you, after you can have a drink with us." She says with a flirty smile, and a wink. Now it was my turn to give her a cold glare. Why was she trying to keep this guy here longer than he had to be? She must be toying with him.

"We are just going to buy some new furniture and be right back." I say with a smile as I pull at her arm, exiting my apartment, and forcing her down stairs. Once we were out of his ear shot I asked her why she was doing this.

"We should make friends with our neighbors "Sam", and he might be a nice snack once in a while." she says with a wink and using her fingers as quotations when she says my new name.

"Ok Reba." I say laughing as I say her name in a louder more Sarcastic tone, and we head out to the closest Ikea to buy some furniture.

----------

AN

Sorry it has taken me a while to update. I have written the next two chapters, its just editing them takes me a while.

Hope Yall enjoy.

Happy New Year!!! Lets make 2015 the best year yet!