Chapter 14 Part 2

Part 2

"Just excuse me a moment I need to freshen up." I say as I walk to my room. Rebekah gives me a big smile as she sits next to Dan her hand on his thigh, and drinking her wine.

I go into the room, and change into some new clothes. First putting on my really revealing black lace bra, and matching thong, I move onto dresses. I had a white tight dress, I never really wore it because I knew the material was almost translucent.

Pulling it on and looking in the mirror I could just see the out line of my underwear under the dress. The neckline was dropped down low making my bust look much bigger than they actually are. I take my hair out of the bun it was in, my hair coming down in messy curls around my face. Brushing it out, and lastly applying a coat of mascara to my eyes. I admit I looked pretty darn good.

Walking out of the room I saw that things had heated up. Both wine glasses were empty, and Dan was now kissing down Rebekahs neck. She edged him on with her hand tangled into his hair as she pulled him down lower on her neck, his kisses now reaching her collar bone.

I could tell for Dan this was a dream come true. I made eye contact with Rebekah. With a moan, she pulled Dan away from her body. "Look who decided to join us." She says with a smile.

Dan's eyes glazed all over Rebekah's body, and then to mine. His eyes grew, and stopping where the outline of my underwear was. I could see that his jeans were getting tighter due to the bulge that was forming.

Dan mouthed the word "wow" with his lips and I sat down next to him crossing my leg slightly leaning on him my arm positioned on his shoulder. I brought my face close to his, locking eyes for a split second. Moving to his ear my lips teasing him, they were so close to his ear that as I talked the soft skin of my lips slightly pressed against his ear.

I take the lobe of his ear in between my teeth and slightly apply pressure nibbling and licking the soft and sensitive curves of the lobe of his ear then making my way down to the long angles of his neck. My tongue made designees down his jaw line as I kissed and nipped then dug my fangs into in neck for a taste.

Rebekah and I had this down to a science.

---

AN

sorry this chapter is short. I didnt know how much detail I should go into...