Chapter 15 part 2

Part 2

After hours of pondering over where I should move to with Hope, we had finally come to the conclusion of staying on the east coast, in a more remote state. Pulling out a map my eyes glazed along the coast cautiously contemplating each and every different state. I finally came to a conclusion that I liked Virginia. It sounded like a safe place with the Virgin part in Virginia.

Rebekah laughed and agreed that it would be a good place to go. We pulled up a map of Virginia on my laptop, the best way to pick a town to live in was to close my eyes and let destiny choose for me. As my finger drifted around the computer screen I landed on a spot that gave my heart a thud. Opening my eyes I saw that my finger had landed on a place called Mystic Falls.

"Looks like I am heading to Mystic Falls, Virginia." I say to Rebekah, her lips stretched into a smile, she looked as if she was trying to hold off a laugh, but I just chalked it up to her being tipsy from the wine we were drinking.

"Sounds good." she said with a secretive smile, but I didn't really care I couldn't wait for this fresh start to begin. We agreed that I would leave in the morning. Rebekah needed to get back home to help out Klaus and fix things with Marcel. Our detour in New York was a nice break from reality but we did need to face the facts and get on with our lives.

Later that night Rebekah and I sat at the counter drinking wine. Laughing about the picture I had found of us, a knock came from the door interrupting our bliss. We exchanged confused glances, as a second knock came I got up to see who it was. Dan with his boyish smile was there holding a bottle of cheap red wine. I gave a giggle, looking at Rebekah she nodded to let him in. Opening the door I took the wine out of his hands and put it on the kitchen counter.

"I came to discuss something." Dan says taking a seat next to Rebekah at the table. We looked at him curiously.

"Well I am attend NYU, and studying literature." he continued, I looked at Rebekah and laughed we were so spot on about him. Dan didn't seem to mind as he continued to talk. "I wanted to let you guys know, that I know what you guys are."

I froze up a little, His neck was covered with bite marks, we had been so sloppy. This was really bad was he going to ask us to turn him, was he secretly a vampire killer. I looked over at Rebekah who looked like she was trying to keep her cool.

"I wanted you to know that I am ok with it, and I am not scared or weirded out by it. We have been studying different political topics, about it and I really think you guy deserve more credit then you receive." He continued.

Rebekah gave me a sideways glance. "What are you trying to say?" She said hesitantly.

"I know you guys are ... lesbians" He said with a smile, "And I am ok with it."

We both must have looked shocked. Relieved but shocked. I was about to laugh when Rebekah put her arm around me. "Yup you figured it out." She said with a smile. This was just too funny.

"Well I just wanted to bring you this and if you ever need anything I am right across the hall." He said with a even bigger smile now.

"Wait there is one thing." I said biting my hand and putting it to his mouth compelling him to drink and forget. Immediately his neck healed up, and all loose ends were tied. After he left I looked at Rebekah.

"I can't believe he thought we were lesbians." I said with a laugh as I opened the bottle of cheap red wine and we drank to girl power.

--------
An.
I know this is short but I wanted to update in honor of hitting 10k reads yay!!

Also I had so much fun writing the next couple of chapters they are so good I cant wait for yall to read them.

They are pretty intence.

I will just leave it at that.

I will be posting kind of slow sorry guys, my grandfather just passed away so I need to be their for my family right now.

Thanks for the suport!