Beginnings, Part 2

The cadets were surrounded by strange robots. "Attack!" ordered the blue headed robot.

The cadets and clanking robots began to fight. Each cadet realizing that they were slightly more overpowered then they were when they were fighting Jack, Z and Leah. The blue headed thing fired a laser straight at them, while the cadets ran to take cover.

Coming out of the tunnel, Jack stops running and looks back. Z walks up to him and asks, "Why are you stopping?"

"They were outnumbered back there." he replies.

"I hate to admit it, Z, but he's right. They are going to get black, blue and bruised back there." said Leah, looking back down the tunnel.

"They were trying to arrest us. Besides, it's not our fight." said Z.

"Whether I get arrested today or tomorrow, I'm going back to help them." said Leah, her hands raised and runs off back into the tunnel. Jack looks at Z then follows her back towards the cadets with Z not far behind.

Meanwhile, Sky, Syd and Bridge were getting backed into a corner. "Mind if I ask a question?" asked Bridge.

"Is it going to be one of those long-drawn-out Bridge type questions?" Syd retorts. "That isn't a question that leaves us asking lots of questions?"

"Wait...I ask drawn out questions?" Bridge asked, confused. Sky and Syd turned to glare at Bridge. "Okay. Wouldn't now be a good time to morph?" said Bridge.

"Yes." said Sky and Syd.

"Ready?" asked Sky.

"Ready!"

They pulled out their morphers. "S.P.D., Emergency!" The three cadets slid through the morphing grid, each gaining their new colors.

"S.P.D. Blue!" Sky called.

"S.P.D. Pink!" Syd called.

"S.P.D. Green!" Bridge called.

"Looking good, Bridgey." Syd commented. "You're green and I'm pink, my favorite color." Sky looks down at his own ranger suit; he was angry and disappointed at what he see.

"Blue? I'm blue? I'm supposed to be the red ranger." he said, hoping that it wasn't a mistake.

"Give us what we're looking for." the robot demanded.

"If it's a fight you want, you got it." Sky replied.

"Get them." said the blue headed robot. The B-squad rangers fought the robots once more, only this time, they were doing much better.

"They're robots." said Sky.

"This power is amazing." stated Syd.

"Totally." Bridge agrees.

"I will show you power." said the blue headed robot and shoots the trio to the ground.

Then out of nowhere, Jack, Z and Leah came out from behind them. "Back off." said Jack as he and Z knocked the blue head robot to the ground. Leah runs up to their side, waiting to fight whoever cross her path. "Good job! Yeah!" said Bridge and Syd.

"Save it! We've still got work to do!" Sky tells them. They pulled out their delta max strikers, then rejoined the fight. "Well somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." muttered Leah. Jack and Z glared at her.

"What? You both know I'm right." she said, then knocked a robot to the ground with a round off kick.

After working with just one function of the striker, they turned up the heat by using the blaster mode, destroying the rest of the robots. "What we want is not here." said the blue-headed robot and retreated after finding what is they came for wasn't there. "Okay guys, power down." Sky orders. The three cadets did so; the two cadets went over to Jack, Z and Leah. Sky following a second later.