Dogged

In Kat's Lab, Leah was sitting in a quiet space, working on a new project of hers when Cruger walked in. "I hope that isn't for one of the lower cadets." he said to her. Leah looked up at him and shook her head. "No, sir. I swear it's not. I've moved on from pulling personal vendetta pranks and now working on building traps." she replied.

"Good. Now I was wondering about that flea shampoo that you use." said Cruger as he started to scratch his arm. Leah smiled and replied, "I have some in my room. I've always get them in a couple cases every year since I was little so that I never run out. I'll go grab a couple of bottles for you."

"Thank you, Leah." said the commander, scratching his arm.

"You're welcome."

In the rec room, Z was reading a book while Bridge was munching on a piece of toast, watching her read. Bridge started asking her about her book. "What are you doing?" Z asked him as she turned to him.

"Watching you read." replied Bridge.

"I don't think I would want to ask why you are watching me read but could you do it without chomping on your food?" asked Z, trying to read her book.

"It's just toast." he said with a bright smile as if it solved anything.

"Want some? It's buttery." he wiggled his fingers by his mouth.

"Buttery?" Z questions, mimicking him.

"Buttery." said Bridge, doing it again.

"Alright," Syd said, storming inside as the doors opened. "Where is he, Z?" she demanded, her arms folded.

"Jack?" Z asked and Syd's frown grew.

"Sky? Cruger? Boom? Leah?" Z suggested as Syd glared at her.

"Gruumm? Am I getting close?" she asked as Syd just looked more and more irritated with each suggestion.

"Peanuts!" Syd finally exclaims.

"I'm all out of peanuts, but I've got some toast. Want some? It's buttery." Bridge asked.

"No, Peanuts!" Syd exclaims, sounding more and more upset. "You know, the stuffed animal I've had since I was 5." she demanded her roommate. Z gave a laugh.

"You've only had that thing for a year?" she asked with a smirk. Bridge tried to hide and failed miserably his smile.

"Very funny." Syd said sarcastically, not impressed with Z. "Now what did you do with him?"

"I didn't take your Peanuts. End of conversation." Z told her firmly, going back to her book.

"But he's gone..." Syd's hostility faded, leaving her worried. "Who could have taken him?" she wondered as the doors opened behind her.

Leah walks in with R.I.C. following her, making a rooster noise he made caught their attention. "Uh...Syd?" Bridge pointed behind her and Syd gasps.

"I hate to ask but is anyone missing a stuffed animal? I know that it's not mine because I have my own." Leah asked, looking down at R.I.C.

"No!" the pink ranger ran over to the robotic dog, who was carrying a toy elephant in his mouth. Z laughed in amusement as Syd fought to get her elephant back. "Good dog." the yellow ranger muttered with a smug smile.

Syd looked at Leah like she was the one who gave her stuffed animal to R.I.C. "Hey, I didn't give him that. I've already learned my lesson about stealing things from people. Besides, I found him with it in his mouth." she tells Syd, hands raised before going to her room.

"What are you doing in here, Leah?" asked Bridge.

"Getting something for Cruger." replied Leah. "He's starting to make that look I get when I'm itchy." Once found what she was looking for, she left in search of the commander.