Messenger Part 2

At the base, the situation wasn't getting any better. "Kat, they need our help. Let's get in this." said Cruger.

"All cadets to the safety zone. Activating Delta Command Megazord." said Kat. "Leah is not dying today."

As the base was transforming, the sparkle of light was next to Cruger. He gave it a look before saying, "S.P.D. EMERGENCY! Shadow Ranger."

"Delta Command Megazord!"

When the base had finally transformed, Cruger then said, "Command Bridge...On-line."

"Rangers, in position." said Jack. "Morphers-locked."

"Delta Command Megazord, ready."

"You may be bigger, but you're still not better." said Shorty as he looked at the delta command megazord and the attacks the base.

"Our base can't keep up with him." said Sky.

"He's too fast." said Z.

"We're in big trouble! We need help." said Jack.

"That's what I'm here for." said an unfamiliar voice.

"Thank god, he's finally here." muttered Leah.

"Who said that?" asked Jack. Suddenly a cycle type zord comes up behind the delta command megazord. "Stand back, rangers. I'll take it from here." he said.

"Stand back? Who are you?" Jack demanded to know.

"What's that?" asked Shorty.

"Look out!" said Cruger as the Omega Max cycle goes up the delta command megazord.

"Whoa."

"No way!"

"Check it out."

On the ground in the city center, Morgana and Devastation ran up to see what was happening. "Impossible." said Devastation. Suddenly the omega cycle transformed into the Omega Max Megazord.

"S.P.D.-you're under arrest." said the voice.

"It's from S.P.D." said Cruger.

"But who's driving it?" asked Jack.

"You don't know want to know. Trust me." said Leah.

"You know something, don't you, Leah?" asked Cruger.

"I made him a promise." said Leah.

"Two against one? I still like my odds." said Shorty then attacks the Omega Max Megazord which knocks him to the ground. Moving its arms in a small circle, a sword on each arm appears. "Nice try!" shouted Shorty and the fight begins.

"He's good." said Jack.

"He's the best. As least that's what he told me." muttered Leah.

"Come on!" said Shorty as the Omega Max Megazord heads towards him. It spins in midair and destroys Shorty.

"Shorty!" shouted Morgana. "They got your brother."

"It's time to show them what real power is!" declared Devastation. Coming out of the megazord was a ranger in white. "Look! There he is!" said Jack as he and the others ran up. As he stands up, the rangers, minus Leah, were in awe. "Whoa. Incredible." said Jack.

"First six rangers, then seven and now eight." said Morgana, looking disgusted.

"It's only going to take one ranger to stop you. And that'd be me." Omega ranger said. "S.P.D. Omega Ranger. And I've travelled a long way just for you."

"I like your style." said Jack.

"Power down! And this will be my cue to go check on the delta squad megazord. See ya!" said Leah as she powers down and teleports away.