Sam Part 1

Outside of a building, a young boy with red hair was going along the fence, dragging his fingers against the chain as a basketball game was going on in front of him. As he got closer to the game, he caught the ball and asked, "Mind if I play?"

"Yeah, you're too small." said another boy who was playing basketball. He then reached out for the ball. "Ball." he said.

"Ball? What ball?" asked the young boy as he threw it up into the air and suddenly made it disappear from the hoop. The kids knew that he did it and turned back to face him. "What did you do to my ball?" said the other boy.

"Oh your ball. It's over there." he replied, using his power again to make the ball reappear and the ball bounced on the ground.

"Man, you're a freak." said the boy.

"You should have let me play." said the young boy as he walks away from them. He then hears a voice coming from behind him. "Hello Sam." said a voice behind him and he turns around to see a doll.

"Huh?" he said in confusion.

"That boy was not very nice. He should have let you play." said Mora's voice that was coming from the doll.

"No big deal." said Sam.

"Yeah...especially when you can do things other kids cant. Like make things disappear. I'm Cindy Sunshine and I want to be your friend." said Mora.

"You're a talking doll." said Sam.

"Oh I am so much more than that." said Mora. What Sam didn't know was that in space, Mora was using some kind of device to talk through her doll to him. "I'll be your friend and give you anything you want. And all you have to do is one little thing for me. And I'll even send you a criminal...I mean, a friend of mine to help. His name is Bugglesworth. He wants to be your friend too." she said and the picture she drew came to life.

"Oh, yes! Hee, hee, hee!" he said as Bugglesworth stood before Mora.

Taking some much-needed downtime after a hard morning of training, the rangers were relaxing in the common room, each doing their own thing. While Syd was painting, Sky was sitting with a deck of cards in his hands, both ignoring Bridge who was balanced upside down in deep thought with his eyes closed.

Jack was grabbing a drink as Z was dancing to her music with her headphones on. Leah was staring out the window, looking outside at the world around her.

"I've got it!" exclaimed Bridge, interrupting the peace. "This is brilliant." he said, as he got back on his feet.

"What is?" asked Jack.                                 

"It's no coincidence! That we're all here!" exclaimed Bridge and looked at the others. Jack looked lost, while Sky didn't bother to look up from his cards. Z pulled off her headphones and Leah walks away from the window, wondering what Bridge is trying to tell them. "Sorry man, I think you lost me." Jack grinned as he approached Bridge.

"No, think about it! We all have powers, we're all here, at the academy, Power Rangers?" Bridge listed off, turning to Syd. "The odds are astronomical!"

"Ok, I get what you're saying, Bridge, but that still doesn't explain about me and I'm a Felisan with powers." said Leah.

"She's got you there, Bridge." said Z.

"Maybe Cruger picked us because we had these powers." suggested Syd.

"Yeah but why the six of us?" asked Bridge.

Syd stared blankly at him, before saying, "I'm confused."

"So am I." said Leah.

"Hello? Bridge is talking." said Sky.