Walls

With a cry, Jack flipped through the air to dodge the green orb that was flying towards him. It bounced off the wall and Jack held his hand over his shoulder, catching it in the glove he wore. With a smirk, he hurled it over to the opposing team. It veered away from Bridge and bounced off the wall. Syd ran up the wall and flipped to avoid the ball as it flew towards her and Z back flipped as it ricocheted towards her. Leah, on the other hand, stood her ground with her eyes on the ball and as it bounced back at her, she held out her hand and caught it.

"You're showing off, Leah." said Z.

"No, I'm not. I know exactly what I'm doing." said Leah and flicked it at the wall to her right.

"Don't get cocky." she tells her.

"Yeah, right. I would never do that." she replied. It bounced off, straight at Z who grinned as she ducked to avoid it. It bounced back and Leah tilted her head. It flew, better yet, it bounced past Syd as she spun herself out of the way.

It hit the bowl of popcorn beside Sky, who jolted, but didn't look up from his book as popcorn showered around him. Leah winced at the accident she caused. "I didn't expect that to happen. Sorry, Sky. I'll clean it up." said Leah, feeling guilty at the sight.

The red ranger caught the ball and hurled towards Bridge. It bounced off the walls, forcing Bridge into a corner, before hitting him. It bounced off his chest and the others winced sympathetically. "Alright..." the green ranger said, sliding down to the floor. "Mental note...walls aren't always your friend." he decided.

"Don't worry, Bridge, next time you're on my team." said the young purple ranger, patting him on the back.

"Sorry, Bridge, nothing personal." said Jack. Bridge just shrugged, Jack looked over at Z and jerked his chin over at Syd's direction. The two went on a two on three game. They managed to tag her out. Jack brushed off Z's shoulder. "Nice one, Z." said Jack.

"Thanks." she replied.

"Add insult to injury, I broke a nail." stated Syd, showing Jack and Z, her hand with a chipped nail. Sky looked on with disbelief on his face. The light ball rolled over to Sky, Syd walked over and asked, "Come on Sky, play with us?"

"Light ball? You're kidding?" Sky asked, before going back to his book. "D-Level game."

"You used to love this game!" Syd exclaims. Leah walked over to them and puts on her puppy dog look.

"Pretty please, Sky? It would be awesome for me to get better if I had another person with more experience to help me." Leah said in a cute baby voice and batted her eyes.

"No time for games anymore. If you remember, we have an enemy sitting out in space." said Sky. "Gruumm's not playing games and neither am I." Soon as he uttered those words, the alarms sounded and everyone groaned. Sky looked down at Leah and said, "Puppy dog eyes don't work on me. You were being way too cute."

"Well, it was worth a shot." said Leah, with her arms raised. "Can't blame a girl for trying though."

"Come on." said Jack.

"That should get their attention." said the alien, sitting in the cockpit of the robot he was driving. Then an image of Gruumm appeared on the screen in front of him. "Rinbah, stop playing around and get to work on the city." said Gruumm.

"What's the point in doing this if you can't have any fun." asked Rinbah.

"You are a member of my army. Your job is to bring havoc on the city. We'll see how much fun you'll have when I stuff you in the air lock!" said Gruumm.

"Understood. Rinbah out." he said. B-Squad rushed into the command center where Cruger and Kat were monitoring the attack on the city. "Rangers! Suit up!" barked the commander.