Badge

On patrol, Sky pulls over his bike. "Sky Tate reporting in. All quiet in sector 12. I'm heading back to base." he said into his morpher before he was hit.

"Hello ranger, ready for some fun?" asked Icthior.

"And I thought this was gonna be an easy day." said Sky.

"Let's see what Cruger's taught you." he saw as he drawn out his sword. "Ocean Saber, Power up!"

Sky creates a force field but Icthior cuts his way through and knocks him to the ground. Sky gets back up and fights back, but was knocked down again. "You can do better than that." taunted Icthior.

"You're right. S.P.D. EMERGENCY!" said Sky. He tried his best in the fight against Icthior, but when Sky was knocked back, he powered down. As Sky was on the ground in pain, Icthior walks over to him. "I'll take that." he said, taking Sky's badge off his uniform. "Ha! This is just the beginning."

In the base infirmary, Sky was lying in bed while Kat and Cruger talked. "Any idea who may have done this?" asked Cruger.

"Not yet. Surveillance is running a trace." said Kat. He nods, then looks over at Sky's uniform. "His S.P.D. badge...it's gone." Cruger said in shock.

"Why would someone take Sky's badge?" asked Kat. "Leah, as smart as she is with her occasional pranks, wouldn't do it without asking us first for approval."

"At the academy, your badge is a symbol of honor." said Cruger. "This is a message to all of S.P.D. No one is safe."

Out in the city, Syd and Bridge were confused. "This is a little freaky." said Syd. "Cruger orders us back to the base, but he won't tell us why."

"Hmm." said Bridge.

"Two rangers at once...how convenient." said Icthior, his sword resting against his shoulder causing both Bridge and Syd to turn around. "Prepare to be defeated."

"Ready! S.P.D. EMERGENCY!" they both shouted. "S.W.A.T. Mode!"

"Laser!"

Icthior deflects the laser blasts as he ran towards both of them. Bridge and Syd didn't have a chance once they were on the ground and powered down. "(Laughs evilly) you won't be needing these." said Icthior as he takes their badges. "Yes! Broodwing will be pleased."

Over in a pile of boxes, Piggy pops his head out. "Interesting." he said.

"I told you we would work well together." Icthior said to Broodwing as he held the three badges.

"Three rangers down...that's a good start." said Broodwing, walking over to him. "They've ruined so many of my plans. I want all of the rangers."

On Gruumm's ship, Gruumm was ticked off. "Broodwing is what?!" he asked Piggy.

"Using Cruger's old rival to destroy the rangers." replied Piggy. "But you didn't hear it from me."

Gruumm growls as he walks round Piggy. "He's planning without you again." said Piggy. "Well, aren't you furious...enraged? Don't you want to do something about Broodwing?"

"No." Gruumm tells him.

"No?"

"Let Broodwing's pathetic plan occupy the rangers." said Gruumm as he sits down in his chair. "Meanwhile, I'll use this time for something more useful."

Back in the infirmary, Syd and Bridge were laid up in beds next to Sky. "Hmm, who did this?" asked Cruger as he looks at three of his cadets. He then looks over at both Syd's and Bridge's uniforms, seeing that both of their badges were missing as well.