Dismissed

It was night in Newtech City. "The battle of Sirius. You took everything from me." said Cruger as he breathed heavily, remembering what happened on his home planet. He then morphs into Shadow ranger. "But not this time. I am waiting, Gruumm."

On his ship, Gruumm sees Cruger with his sword in the air. "Yes. The time is right." he said, touching the right side of his head as he remembered the battle. "I accept your invitation, Doggie Cruger!"

Back at the base, everyone was scrambling to the shuttle bay. "Why is Commander Birdy coming here, huh?" Cruger asked Kat as they were on their way there. "That over stuffed pelican and I do not get along."

"He is not a pelican." said Kat. "He's your supreme commanding officer, and you get along with him just fine...I hope."

"Shuttle landing in bay three." said a female voice on the P.A. system. A shuttle lands in the shuttle bay and off steps Commander Birdy, a tall bird like man.

"Welcome to S.P.D. Earth Station, Supreme Commander Birdy, sir." said Cruger as he walks behind him.

"Hello, Cruger." said Commander Birdy. Kat was nervous as well as scared of what Leah might do if she teleported in front of the Supreme Commander, so she made a necklace made for her in order to help her teleporting during the visit.

"Cadets, Ten-hut." said Sky. Birdy walks down the line of the rangers as if inspecting them, then turns to Cruger. "Hmm. Commander...where is this S.P.D. squad you brag so much about?" he asked.

"These are my S.P.D. power rangers, sir." said Cruger, motioning to the rangers.

"Really?" Birdy asked intriguingly. "These are the power rangers? Well, I expected different. How proud you must be, Commander. Shall we continue this in the command center?"

Once in the command center, Birdy was facing the monitors. "It must be nice, working in a state-of-the-art facility." said the supreme commander.

"No complaints, sir." said Cruger. "The technology you see was built by Dr. Manx here."

"Well, well, I'll have to see about getting your Dr. Manx up to supreme command." said Birdy.

"I'm quite happy here, sir. I don't like to be far away from my daughter." said Kat.

"I see. Your daughter is the...purple ranger, correct?" asked Birdy, looking over at Cruger.

"Yes, sir. She is." Cruger replied. Just then, the alarms went off. "Rangers to your stations, a robot is attacking the city." said Kat.

"Ready!"

"Ready! S.P.D. EMERGENCY!"

"Delta Squad Megazord!" shouted the rangers as they formed the megazord.

"I'll crush you!" said the monster inside the robot. Back at the base, Cruger, Kat and Birdy were watching the rangers. "The megazord should have stopped that blow." said Birdy, criticizing Jack. "Red ranger should have anticipated."

"There are procedures, commander...strategy." Cruger tells him. "Be patient."

"Patience? You were patient on Sirius." said the supreme commander.

"That was uncalled for, commander." said Cruger as he spun fast to face him.

"That's Supreme Commander Birdy, Cruger...your superior." said Birdy.

"Understood."

"Understood, what?"

"Understood, sir." said Cruger. Out in the city, the rangers were still fighting the robot.