Zapped

In the lounge, Syd was reading aloud a horoscope from a magazine. "Geminis, look forward to an exciting day filled with adventure, romance, and a financial windfall." said Syd.

"Ka-ching! I could use some extra spending cash, since the salary I make at S.P.D. is nothing." said Jack.

"This is why I let my mom deal with my salary." said Leah. "It's easier for me this way. And I don't have to spend it all on crazy and random stuff."

"Think she could do mine?" he asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know. You can ask her about it." She tells him.

"Hey, do me. Do me. Do me." said Bridge.

"Alright, what's your sign?" asked Syd.

"That's hard to say." said Bridge. "My mother went into labor on a transpacific airline. So I was born on one day and then when, we landed, it was the day before. So I was actually born on the day before I was born."

"I'm so glad, that I was born in the S.P.D. infirmary." said Leah.

"Here, I'll read yours." said Z, taking the magazine from Syd. "It says, "Today, you're gonna be confused...and tomorrow and the next day"."

"Sam?" asked Cruger as he stood outside of the lounge.

"Later, guys." said Sam and heads towards the commander.

"I've gotta go too. Since showing her that shampoo last week, Mom decided to go on the hunt for fleas this month." said Leah, leaving her fellow rangers in the lounge.

"Sure. Cruger gets Omega ranger, Kat giving Leah a bath and we get sparky the night light." said Syd.

"Like he's Cruger's long-lost son or something." said Z.

"He couldn't be his son because of the whole interspecies aspect." said Bridge.

"At least Leah gets to have fun with Kat." said Jack.

"Come on, guys. Sam's new and he's from the future." said Sky. "I'm sure Cruger's just trying to gain some valuable information. That's all."

"And we're not valuable?" asked Jack.

"Sky!" shouted Cruger.

"Apparently, I am." Sky said as he gets up.

"Oh, man." said Jack.

"Yes, sir!" said Sky.

"I need Omega for a while. See that his daily duties are covered." said Cruger.

"But sir..." said Sky but Cruger and Sam walk away. "Yes, sir."

When Sky turns to his fellow rangers, they gave him a look. "What?" he asked.

"I wish that I was Leah right now." said Syd.

"So do I." said Z.

"Amen to that." said Jack.

Out in the city, tomatoes were being thrown at a sign that read 'The Great Mysticon Magic Show'. "Ooh! Please! Ladies and gentlemen, please!" said Mysticon. "Magic isn't always predictable, that I guarantee. My next illusion will work. My courageous assistant, Al..."

"That's me!" he said, walking up next to Mysticon.

"...Will make a perilous journey to another dimension." Mysticon said as he pulled back the curtain. "As you can see, most of him is inside the curtain."

As he said the magic words, the curtain tore itself and everyone could see Al slipping away so they started booing at him as they walked away. Morgana saw what happened and walks up to Th both of them. "Loved the show." she said, causing them to face her. "Well, maybe 'Loved' isn't quite the right word. Maybe 'Hated' is more like it."