Boom

Out in the city, the rangers were getting beaten by Krybots. "Brutal." said Z.

"No kidding!" said Sky. Bridge and Jack showed up on their cycles to help them but was then knocked to the ground. Just then an orange ranger, wearing a number 7 on his ranger uniform appeared out of nowhere. Posing, he then called out, "S.P.D. Orange Ranger!"

Glad that he was there, the mysterious orange ranger fought the Krybots and Orange head robot. "Whoa! Check out those moves!" said Sky.

"Incredible." said Bridge.

"Amazing!" said Z and Leah.

"He's so fabulous!" said Syd. Once defeated, the other rangers went up to congratulate the mysterious orange ranger, who then takes off his helmet to reveal Boom. "Boom, Boom." said the voice.

Boom then wakes up in Kat's lab, realizing that it was only a dream. A cadet was standing in front of him, holding a letter. "Mail call." she said, handing him a letter.

"Oh, uh, thanks." he said then places the letter on his desk and played it. What popped up was a woman, who seemed to be his mother. "Boom, honey, this is so exciting. Your father and I have finally decided to make a trip to S.P.D. We'll be catching a plane tomorrow...." she said as Boom quickly closes the letter.

"Oh, boy." said Boom, getting scared.

At Piggy's café, Piggy was cleaning a dish when Morgana appears behind him. "Huh?" he said, then gets a closer look. "Mora?"

"It's Morgana now." she said.

"Sweet Saturn's rings. What did Gruumm do to you?" asked Piggy, taking in the sight. "You're...hideous."

"Tell me about it." she complained, then shoves one of his customers out of their seats before taking it. Piggy laughs nervously as he sits opposite of her. "Piggy, I need to dispose of the power rangers once and for all, and I need your help. You help me, and Gruumm returns me back to being Mora." said Morgana.

"Oh, I get it. Then you help me." Piggy said.

"No. Then I don't vaporize you." snapped Morgana.

"Follow me." he tells her and she follows him to the table behind her. "Tomars, Morgana. Morgana, Tomars."

"Tell me how you can help me destroy the power rangers, or I'll have you..."

"Vaporized?" Tomars finished for her. "You do have a reputation, you know? It just so happens I can help you. With a little help from...this." He then turns his computer around to face Morgana and Piggy.

"A laptop computer." said Morgana.

"Yes. But this laptop is an interdimensional hyperspeed relocator." explained Tomars. "It can take anyone from anywhere and instantly transport them wherever you'd like...this dimension or any of the fifteen others."

"Prove it. On him." said Morgana, volunteering Piggy.

"Huh? Me?" asked Piggy.

"You got it." said Tomars and presses a button on his laptop. A light came out towards Piggy, sending him into space and redirected him somewhere else. He landed in a field of sheep.

"What are you looking at?" he asked the sheep. "Get a haircut."

Back in Newtech city, Morgana was laughing. "Sweet."

"Where can I find the power rangers?" Tomars asked her.

"With the amount of energy this thing just put out, baby, don't worry, they'll find you." said Morgana.

At the S.P.D. base, the alarms went off. "Doggie, we have a problem." said Kat. "The computer picked up an anomaly in the local energy grid. I've never seen anything like this before."