S.W.A.T. Part 1

In Kat's lab, there was a transmission. "This is Gamma 4. Come in, HQ. You got to do something. Please help us. We need your help. They're not the..." said the person in the video before they were cut off.

"They're not the what?" asked Kat, not understanding the message.

"We have to be prepared for the worst." said Cruger. "Are the new upgrades ready?"

"Not yet." said Kat as Commander Cruger growls. "I'm doing the best I can."

"Double your efforts." said Cruger, facing her.

In the rangers' lounge, Bridge and Jack were sparring with their fists while Sky was painting a model airplane. Farther away from them, Leah just stood there, watching the scene unfold in front of her. "You keep wanting to spar, Bridge." said Jack as he had a vice on Bridge's arm. "Remember what happened last time?"

"Yeah, do you?" asked Bridge, then goes after him. "Lucky 23 blows that you landed."

"Whatever." said Jack and continues to spar with Bridge, until Bridge was laying on his back on the couch.

"Hey, Sky, would you rather have sausage links for fingers or sweat mayonnaise?" asked Bridge.

"You guys shouldn't be sparring in here." said Sky. "You're gonna break something."

"You left makeup all over the bathroom." said Z as she and Syd walked into the lounge.

"That was for you and Leah. You could use a little more blush and it's not too late for Leah to start learning." said Syd. "Besides, what about your seat socks? They're starting to look like part of the green ranger uniform."

"Syd, those socks were always green." said Z.

"You're messy!" Syd argued.

"I'm not messy." Z argued back.

"You have stuff everywhere."

"This looks like a world war 3 zone in here." muttered Leah.

Bridge then grabs Jack's arm, causing Jack to flip Bridge over and knock the model airplane out of Sky's hands. "I told you not to spar in here." said Sky, angrily.

"Sorry, mom." said Bridge.

"It was an accident." said Jack.

"Your cd. I heard it." Z was telling Syd as Cruger walked into the room and behind Leah.

"Enough." said Cruger and the arguing stop. "I can hear you from Kat's lab."

"You could hear us all the way from there?" asked Z.

"Of course he can. He's got those super doggy ears that..." Bridge started to say but was cut off by Cruger's growl.

"Maybe that's where I should be hiding from now on." said Leah.

"Leah, how long have you been standing there?" asked Sky.

"20 minutes. Give or take a couple minutes." She replied, then pointed to Z and Syd. "You two didn't even notice that I was standing here. You just walked around me like I was nothing."

"Oh..." said Z and Leah turns to Syd.

"Don't you think I'm a little young to be wearing makeup?" asked Leah.

"No. Some of the makeup will bring out the color of your eyes." said Syd.

"Suddenly makeup scares me." said Leah.

"Your petty bickering has been a problem all year." said Cruger. "I thought you would've resolved it by now. I see I was wrong."

"I hope my first litter doesn't act like this." said Leah.