Resurrection

"Does anyone want any toast?" asked Bridge, as he brings over a plate full of it. "It's really buttery...extra buttery."

"Bridge, why do you always wiggle your fingers when you say 'buttery'?" asked Z, showing him what she meant.

"He can't help himself." answered Sky, looking up from his book. "It's ingrained in his cellular makeup."

"That's ridiculous." said Bridge. "I can say 'buttery' without..." He then looks down at his hand as he said the word. He sighs, then tried to stop himself.

"Buttery." he said and suddenly wiggles his fingers.

"Ha!" said Z, pointing at him. Bridge grabs his arm and tries again. "Buttery!" he said and he still wiggled his fingers.

"Hey guys." said Leah as she walks in. "Watcha doin'?"

"Bridge is trying to get himself to stop wiggling his fingers when he says 'Buttery'." said Syd, smiling at the green ranger as she and Z laugh.

"Maybe I can't." said Bridge.

"Bridge won't be able to stop himself no matter how hard he tries." said Leah, plopping down on the couch.

"Oh yeah?" asked Z, interested in where she was going with it. "How so?"

"I learned about this like a couple years ago in school. We all learn something by watching our parents, whether it was something big or something small." explained Leah, looking over at Bridge. "Bridge's parents must have wiggled their fingers to the point where Bridge started doing it himself whenever they had buttered toast."

"Wow. I didn't know that." said Sky.

"Neither did I." said Syd, causing Bridge and Z to shake their heads.

"It's all a part of who we are as individuals, there's no doubt about that." said Leah. "As my mom always keep telling me in Felisan, 'You kujifunza kitu kipya kila siku'." Suddenly Cruger clears his throat, causing the rangers to stand up.

"At ease." he tells them. "Rangers, these last few days have been uneventful. But I caution you...do not let your guard down. Something is brewing. I can feel it. Be at the ready."

"Yes sir."

Cruger then looks around to see that Jack wasn't there. "Where's Jack?" he asked.

"He's in the city. He got bored and decided to go out." said Syd.

"Very well. Carry on." said Cruger.

"Right." said Bridge as he pulls the table with his stack of toast towards him.

"Is that all yours, Carson?" Cruger asked.

"Uh...uh, no, sir." said Bridge, glancing down at the plate. "Uh, well, yeah. Well, I made some for everyone, but nobody wants any."

"You didn't ask me if I wanted any." said Leah.

"Right. Except for Leah." Bridge added, then looks at the sirian. "Do you want some toast? It's really but..."

Bridge then stops himself from wiggling his fingers. "I'll pass." said Cruger, then leaves the room. Bridge looks over at Leah. "You better share that with me, Bridge." said Leah as Bridge gets a grin on his face. "You should know me by now that I never pass up anything like that."

In the city, Jack was by himself and by the looks of it, he looked deep in thought. He looks down the alley when he sees someone pushing a hanger of clothes and walks over to them.

"S.P.D...you're under arrest." said Jack, his morpher out. The person wearing the red ball cap turns around, taking the hat off of her head. "You're a..." Jack started to say.