History

Inside of the New Tech city observatory, Broodwing was hatching another one of his plans. "Ah, Professor Cerebros, thank you for meeting with me." said Broodwing.

"Oh, this is highly dangerous, Broodwing." said the professor. "Gruumm wouldn't like it if he knew I was working for you."

"That's why I'm paying you top dollar for your skill...and your silence." said Broodwing as he hands Cerebros money.

"Let us proceed. Do you have them?" he asked, pocketing the money.

"Right here." replied Broodwing as he opens up the case, holding three gems. "I procured them on the planet Onyx for a considerable sum."

Reefside High 2005

A tall male wearing a leather jacket over a red shirt caught up to an African American male wearing a blue striped shirt. "Ethan!" shouted Connor McKnight as he caught up to his friend. "Hey, man, wait up."

"Connor McKnight, my ex-partner in crime fighting." said Ethan, high fiving him.

"I didn't think I'd see you at the reunion." said Connor.

"Well, my class schedule at Reefside tech is brutal, but there's no way I'd miss this." said Ethan. "What have you been up to?"

"I'm trying to get a soccer program for kids, you know?" said Connor. "Give them somewhere fun and safe to go after school. It's been tough raising the money."

"That sounds cool. Keep at it." said Ethan. "Do you think Kira's coming?"

"I doubt it. I heard she move to New York to try and get a recording contract." said Connor.

"'Trying' being the keyword." said Kira as she appears behind Ethan.

"Kira!" both boys exclaimed as she hugs them.

"So, when can we hear your first big single?" asked Ethan.

"Oh, I'm already all over the radio, singing a cat-litter jingle." said Kira.

"Shall we?" Ethan asked, holding out his arm for Kira.

"We shall." she replied when suddenly they were gone in an orange light.

Newtech City 2025

"Huh?" said Connor as they were confused.

"Welcome to the future." said Broodwing as he walks up to them. "Now you will help me destroy the planet!"

Connor then kicks Broodwing before saying, "Let's get out of here!"

The three of them grabbed their gems and left. Back at the base, Kat had gotten a strange reading. "This is strange." said Kat.

"Troobian energy reading?" asked Cruger.

"No, a ranger energy reading." said Kat. "An intense surge in the morphing grid is spiking in the downtown sector."

"You're kidding me, right?" asked Leah, walking over to her mother.

"But I didn't deploy the rangers." said Cruger. "I thought they were here in the base."

"Unless Jack, Sky and Z are in the city without knowing it, I know the energy readings." said Leah, grinning from ear to ear.

"I'm never gonna hear the end of this, am I?" asked Kat.

"Nope. You know you love me, mom." said Leah as the others walked in.

"That I do." said Kat.

"What's new at the S.P.D. Zoo, commander?" asked Jack.

Power Rangers S.P.D: Purple RangerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara