Insomnia

"Aah!" screamed Mora as she looks at what she's seeing. She then runs out of the room, dropping Cindy Sunshine as she goes.

At the base, Kat was walking with Cruger. "I've overhauled the morphing grid and uploaded the relevant battles to the mainframe for review." Kat explained and Cruger didn't reply to her. "Still no word from the "A" Squad, and...and the rangers have asked to wear clown suits while on patrol. I've approved them."

"Fine." said Cruger, still deep in thought until Kat stops him.

"You're not listening to me at all, are you?" asked Kat.

"You're right. I'm sorry, Kat." he tells her. "I was just thinking about...."

"Aisynia?" she asked him.

"(Sighs) Yes." said Cruger. "Do you think it's possible she's still alive?"

"I don't know. It's been a long time." said Kat. "Hope can be a dangerous thing if you let it consume you."

Just then, the rangers walked up to hear their conversation. "Well, I still haven't lost hope for the "A" Squad." said Cruger, not noticing them. "Sometimes I wonder if I hadn't sent them to the helix nebula, maybe we'd defeated Gruumm already."

Z pulls Leah close to her as Leah's ears went down in sadness, tears were filling her eyes as they walked away. It was night in Newtech and at the base, Z was up. As she was over at the monitor, getting a cup of milk, she heard Jack's voice behind her.

"Can't sleep?" he asked, causing her to scream and jump.

"Jack..." she said, seeing him on the couch. "You scared me."

"Better me than Leah." said Jack and she nodded at him.

"Yeah. What are you doing sitting in the dark?" asked Z.

"Can't sleep either." he tells her as she walks over to them. "I let you all down. I'm the leader and I failed."

"Cruger was right...we should have defeated Gruumm by now." said Jack.

"We're doing okay." said Z.

"Remember where we started from?" she asked.

[Flashback]

"I'm sorry." Jack said to the women. "We don't have anything to give out. Maybe tomorrow."

She then turns away until Jack calls out, "Wait, wait." He then her his jacket.

"If we're gonna make a change, then we're gonna have to be a part of something bigger." said Z.

"I need something more challenging, Jack." said Leah as she hops down from the top of the car.

"Yeah, well, when you find something bigger, let me know." Jack tells them.

"Stop, Z! Leah!" shouted Jack as they ran through the square. "Outta of the way, we don't want to hurt you."

"Hurt us?" asked Sky.

Jack was standing on a table when Sky decided to flip it over. Z and her duplicate were fighting with Syd. Leah then teleported behind Bridge. "You three have been charged of stealing and distributing stolen goods." said Sky as he raised his morpher.

"Guilty." said Bridge.

"Fire!" shouted the Blue head as he aimed at Sky, Bridge and Syd.

"They were really outnumbered back there." said Jack.

"I hate to admit it, but he's right. They are going to get bruised back there." said Leah.