Recognition

At the base and in the command center, Sky was working on something when R.I.C. comes up to him with a ball in his mouth. "I said no, R.I.C." Sky tells him as R.I.C. drops the ball next to his leg. Leah was on the floor in the command center, working on a Computer Science worksheet.

Jack walks in to see R.I.C., wanting to play fetch with Sky. "Yo, Sky, what up?!" said Jack with his voice raised a bit, scaring Sky from what he was doing. Leah screamed as she drops her book, purple cloud appeared and dissipated before she teleported back in again. "Jack, you know how I hate it when you do that." said Leah, angrily and picks up her school book.

"I know, kid, I'm sorry. I couldn't help it." said Jack, laughing.

"Perfect. Now I gotta start all over." said Sky.

"What are you doing here anyway? Thought you were off-duty hours ago." said Jack.

"I was. I do this to relax." said Sky.

"You know, you're not supposed to be doing your course work in the command center, Leah." said Jack.

"I know, but this one of the places that I can find without being hovered over. If I did in the lab, I would have an overbearing mother standing over my shoulder, quizzing me about the material I'm learning." said Leah, going back to the book she was using.

"Okay. Come on, R.I.C." said Jack as R.I.C. comes back in and goes straight to Sky. Jack was confused by this. "Okay, okay, how come I throw R.I.C. the ball, and he brings it back to you?" asked Jack.

"Because that dog is determined to make me play with him." said Sky.

"And?" asked Jack.

"Your point being what? Not playing with R.I.C.?" asked Leah, closing the book.

"No and you know it's against regulations to throw a ball in here?" asked Sky, redirecting the conversation.

"All work and no play makes Sky a dull boy." said Leah and Jack.

"Can you go and take them with you?" Sky asked R.I.C., making him leave the command center just as the alarms went off. Z, Bridge and Syd ran in as Leah joins them. "Ready!"

"Ready! S.P.D. EMERGENCY!"

Once morphed, the Zord bay tubes started opening. "Opening Zord bay tubes." Kat's voice said over the intercom.

"Okay, let's move out." said Sky. Once they were out of the Zord bay, Kat brought up the criminal's file. "It's Wootox." said Cruger.

"Wootox? He's a dangerous one, wanted throughout the galaxy." said Kat.

"And now a thousand times more dangerous with a giant robot." Cruger said to her.

"Don't worry, commander. We're all over it." said Jack as the megazord fought the robot.

"You will pay for that!" said Wootox. "There are other cities to destroy. I'm outta here!"

"He's a fast one!" said Z.

"Sure is." Syd said in agreement.

"So what do we do now?" asked Bridge.

"We should've got him!" said Jack, freaking out.

"Maybe we still can! Commander!" said Sky.

"Anyone besides me wanna start making bets? No, just me?" Leah asked randomly.

"Shut up, Leah!" the others shouted.

"Fine."

"S.P.D. EMERGENCY! Shadow Ranger!" said the sirian. "Delta Command Megazord, activate!"

Power Rangers S.P.D: Purple RangerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara