Impact

"Yah!" shouted Jack as he rolled over a couple of barrels. He and Sky were in the simulator, practicing with their lasers. "Sky, take my laser. You have a better shot." said Jack.

He throws his laser to Sky, who was hiding around a corner. The monster was running as Sky caught the laser. He then comes out from where he was hiding, aiming both lasers in different directions of where the monster was running to. Taking a shot in one corner, the monster runs in the other direction.

With a determined look on his face, Sky kept shooting and the monster had nowhere to run to. Sky took a shot at the monster and the monster turned back into Boom. "Way to go, guys." said Boom. "The old double-team worked."

"Yeah. I guess so." said Jack. "Good job, man."

"Yeah, not bad." said Sky. Suddenly the base rumbled. "Did you feel that?" asked Jack.

"Yeah. I think it was a small tremor." said Sky.

"Let's hope so." said Jack.

At the planetarium, Professor Cerebros was opening the doors of the dome. "Time to take a look at the sky." he said as he turns the wheel. Once they were opened, he then takes a look through the telescope and sees Broodwing.

"Broodwing!" Professor Cerebros looks away from the telescope.

"Hello Professor Cerebros." said Broodwing.

"You scared the living stars out of me." said the professor.

"It's time to release the other Dragoul." said Broodwing. "I must beat Gruumm in this race to conquer earth."

"Not to worry partner." said Professor Cerebros, picking up a remote. "The Dragoul is ready to strike, and, for a small bonus fee, I can put another plan into action."

"Tell me what it is, and I'll tell you what it's worth." Broodwing said.

"A massive meteor is coming to earth, but is expected to miss it by a million miles." the professor explains. "With this controller, I can change its trajectory, and it will hit New Tech City. Of course, you and I will evacuate before impact."

"So if the rangers go to stop the meteor, the Dragoul will destroy the city, but if they stay and fight the Dragoul, the meteor will hit." said Broodwing. "Either way, I win."

"Precisely. Interested?" he asked. Broodwing pulls out the money from his cape as the Professor laughs. Out from the ground, the Dragoul appears. In the simulator, Jack and Sky's morphers went off. "Go for Jack." said Jack.

"Another Dragoul has appeared in the city." said Kat. "I'm sending the runners."

"We're on our way." said Jack.

"Ready!"

"Ready! S.P.D. EMERGENCY!"

"Move out!" shouted Jack and all six runners and Omega Max Cycle drove out the Zord bays. Soon as they formed the Delta Max Megazord, they were ready to fight the Dragoul. "We got this guy's number." said Jack and the fight began.

"He doesn't sound too happy." said Syd.

"He probably woke up on the wrong side of the bed." said Leah.

"I know how to quiet it him down." said Jack, cracking his knuckles. The Delta Max megazord swung its arm back for a punch as they headed for the Dragoul. Suddenly, Dragoul caught one of punches. "Hey!" shouted Jack as it pushed the megazord. The Delta Max Megazord falls to the ground as the Dragoul laughs evilly before going back underground.

In space, Gruumm was angrier than ever. "That nerve of that bat..." said Gruumm as he had two orange and blue foot soldiers in each of his hands. "Awakening another Dragoul. It's time to take him out of the equation."