Confronted

"This car is as good as ours." an alien thug says and starts laughing to his accomplice.

Jack was hidden behind a corner, with his S.P.D. issued blasters in his hands. Leah was crouching down behind a car near Z, scratching behind her left ear, ready to be given the signal to scare the thugs out of their minds. "Squad leader, do we move in?" Sky's voice asked from the communication device on his morpher.

"Come on squad leader, answer." Jack sighed.

"Squad leader, come in. Do we move in?" Sky asked again.

"I think it's time that I get my flea bath today." muttered Leah as she finished scratching behind her ear. "I'm itchy more than usual."

Z looks over at her, knowing how much she hated having fleas. "When this is over, I'll give you one." she said, and Leah smiled at her.

"Good. I don't know how much longer I can deal with it." she replied, scratching her right arm.

Syd, Bridge, Z and Leah stood up from behind the parked car with their blasters aimed and ready. "Freeze! S.P.D!" exclaimed Syd. The two alien car thieves took off running, forcing B-squad to chase them. Sky and Jack ran into each other. "

What's going on?" Sky asks. Bridge and Z caught one of the car thieves while Syd and Leah went after the other. When the four of them came back with the thieves in two, Jack looked over at them with a frustrated look.

"Oh this is great!" Jack exclaimed. "I could have been in on the arrest, if Squad Leader would have done their job."

"For once...I agree with you." said Sky.

"Thank you." sighed Jack and he then looked over at the others. "Now who was squad leader?"

"Dude? Are you kidding me right now?" said Leah.

"What?" asked Jack, frowning at the youngest ranger and Sky patted his shoulder.

"That'd be you." Sky muttered and Jack's eyes widen. He gave an awkward but weak smile to everyone. She couldn't take it anymore. Leah pulled up her sleeves and was about to go at Jack when Z and Bridge had to hold her back.

"That's it! Let me at him! Let me at him!" said Leah, struggling against them.

On his ship, Gruumm was talking to his hologram globe. "Fly, my warriors! Victory is near." He said before sitting down. "If I know Cruger, he will send his best and brightest to stop the attack...leaving earth completely defenseless!"

The B-Squad rangers minus Jack were on their way to the command base when the alarms started sounding. "What's going on?" asked Z.

"It's a code 5." said Sky as A-Squad left in a hurry.

"What's a code 5?" asked Leah, with grim look on her face.

"Is it that bad?" asked Z.

"Let's put it this way, code 3 is bad." Bridge replies.

"Where's the A-squad..." Syd stated as they entered the command center.

"What's happening, commander?" Sky questions.

"A full-scale attack has been launched against our federation in the Helix Nebula." Cruger explained as Boom rushed over to the computers. The rangers and Cruger gathered around the middle, and a hologram appeared of a strange figure with glowing red eyes. He had horns but one of them which had been cut off almost completely. Just looking at him had just creeped out Brooke to the bone. "Emperor Gruumm, the leader of the Troobian Empire." said Cruger.

"Ew...a serious contender for one of those makeover shows." said Syd, scrunching up her face. Z grinned in amusement as Sky rolled his eyes.

"More like he needs a girlfriend from his own empire." said Leah. Bridge, Z and Syd started chuckling a bit before gaining some composure.