Tounge drum

I must admit my mistake when I got my tongue drum it was 2021, I remember correctly because that's when I got the ill faded piercing kit as well that I should've never gotten the first place. It got me a susceptible to Covid in the first place, the tongue gram however did not get me exposed to any illness is that being said I had played it on and off for those three years now that I can think of sorry for the screwup there but it was 2021 as I had been using the piercing kit. I looked like a full after I use a piercing kit but none of that right now anyways so I've been using the tongue drum but is a little bigger than your mini hit the tongues on it "tongues" and you and making beautiful music sometimes this use for relaxation meditation usually that is what is used for!
But I've been using it on and off for entertainment purposes to entertain people as well as to be therapeutic for myself as well. That being said I've been very interested in this. I remember that Christmas of 2020 and I was very determined to get the drama I remember correctly also, I remember getting a guitar that year for Chris from my brother John who is not the bad brother . That particular year was filled with musical instruments. I was playing the drum with Ernest that year because I wanted to get to be known as tongue drum girl. That being said I've been very interested and I sometimes play it from time to time, but when I started with trauma is a bit in 2023. I ended up starting to fall in love with the instrument again. That being said I was very interesting to be going around hitting it with my email. It's just enough to make a sound and hard enough to make a sound. It was very interesting. This particular one that I have only cost as much as $50 Amazon card I remember correctly it was $50 and then I had the goddamn freaking piercing kit which I needed as much as I needed a hole in the head!
So you can imagine 2021 I was whacking the drum as well as I was starting to realize that I was gonna find my next thing which would be the tattoo on that on another subject but anyways, yes, I was thinking about getting tattoos and they were starring at my group home to think about me getting tattoos instead of me piercing myself it wasn't until I finally ended up with a weenie weenie case of the staff infection that made me take the damn piercings out. I remember correctly because I could not wear lipstick or make up for one freaking month at that time. I ended up deciding to try nail art another way. I'm trying to express myself without my skin!
But I was also using the tongue drum just to help me with my problems. I think had some problems because I remember my mother was going back into my life and there was a lot of trust issues at that time. Because of certain things that were going on and home , nothing like that. It was the fact that I thought one time that she cheated on my father worth a Wahhabist! That being said I was not very trustworthy. The west was more or less another word of Islamic terrorism and I didn't want trust my mother for a long time because of this incident. I think I mentioned this one time or twice and I was very upset about that and that's one of the reasons why I moved to the group home and got a tongue drum because I needed it that common soothing Asian sound that I needed to hear from my ancestors that you cannot get from a tattoo gun Or a piercer! That being said, there was starting to be talk that my mother was starting to be the cause of myself piercing, and that was starting to be a pile of horseshit right there, and nothing had to do with the other. I was starting to get to trust my mother before she unfortunately passed away. That was kind of a sad shit And I remember that because I was going to my brother's place every week or every month and I would bring the tongue drum every week or every month because I was getting sick and tired of Brian's bullshit Brian being the brother that is a bullshitter and a Fluffer!
I just learned from my friend Gwen, you say fluff instead of fucker or fuck or motherfucker! And I say fluff instead of fucker or mother Fluffer instead of motherfucker sometimes because it's a lot easier or I just say fidget spinner. I remember being at the fluffers when the call came that my mother passed away, I couldn't believe I just couldn't trust her for so long. PTSD will do this shit to you and deprive you of all the good in the world if you are not careful. That's why I got the tongue drum in the first place because it was such a true thing sound as well as I ended up starting to get into some underground or deep web groups that were involving drums, not violin stuff, drums, and music and I found this was starting to get a little interesting!
That was when I realized I was seeing for the first time these fucking things these big fluffing things that I wanted to see more and more of the sound sounded better than my high pitched tongue drum. They were almost very alien. I will tell you that much the first thing I saw, was a vast, which was a similar form of a hand pan and then the usual Romanian hand pan that everyone knows about that doesn't know that it's Romanian. That being said you think it was more for Asia , actually it's from both central Asia east Asia as well as eastern Europe. Actually that is basically it it's like a version of me, where you can go and slap around and make music without having to get shit!