Celebrities

There have been a lot of people who may have said that they met or seen celebrities. that being said. I don't usually believe them for a fact. That was until I was on Instagram and was talking to a singer. When I looked up her name, she was a big one on Spotify from the Netherlands. It was very interesting. I only talked to her because she also suffered from Post-traumatic stress disorder. I found out that's why she was also a celebrity and was using her p. T. SD for good.  By that I mean, people who have p t s d and do creative things with their p t s d instead of the This drop of stuff that usually most people do like drinking or alcohol or even drugs and smoking. Their singer was actually pretty creative with her singing. And was the one reason why I started up with music. That was one reason the other one other celebrity I met was an A indigenous sanguine name Susan, a glue card that being said, I don't know how to spell her name or pronounce it, but it was very interesting. She was from North. She also had p TST and was able to talk about her problems with music instead. I was starting to wonder. Maybe that was a good idea.....that it's time to get an instrument.    Also other different people I've met who are more of note than anything else, was Earth real and he also a big thing on Spotify with his hand pandrum, and on the same day I was talking to another musician that I tried to find his name was wire man. He was also a writer an artist, and he gave me a pep talk on how to be positive and a you positive things in the world and that it was gonna come back to me and wait that. I wouldn't imagine. that being said, I've been very creative.  With a lot of things, And then the above four mentioned Chapter about how I became AKDP author was something else is well. I do not expect that this guy was going to be a bit of a celebrity as well. That he was writing that I can't remember what the name of the series was. But he was the best selling author my friend at my group home hook me up with them to talk about writing and that's when I found out about trying to be going on.  Amazon kindle direct publishing and I also ended up finding a report with this guy. I'm not joking where I ended up talking to him. Not just about publishing stuff. But just about anything and saying that I have the PTSD and that I find that writing has helped me in ways that my medication sometimes flounders in.
Do you know that the hand pan guy and the wire man were on the same Same day this month, which was January 2024 and it was very interesting. You see that. the other times wasn't 2021 and 20 as well as in the years. I was very interesting and I was very interested in what they had to say. And word advice they have for me. I am not joking nor am I being scammed.
A scanner would not really use their face and anything if they were talking to a normal person. Celebrity, on the other hand does talk about things with the actual face being shown. That being said, if I was being scammed there would be no Profile picture or anything that mentions about what they do I would be more or less rude. but since I've found out that they were more of the celebrity and that they were more genuine than anything else, I found that I was able to be able to trust them and talk to them. It was very interesting on the last to see when I was going to meet the next celebrity. You never know who I might meet next time.  This time around it was because I. What's the help of a friend bought a hin Pan. I think we all know that by now where the handpan has played a role a lot. My life and I haven't even Received it yet that being said, it was very interesting. How many people say? Yeah, you got a hand Pan. Even some hierarchy in the social latter as well. It is very interesting on the last. I'll be happy to see who else I might make the only person who was a scammer and a celebrity at the same time. Was jelly roll? He was kind of not very nice, nor was he yet genuine.
There have been a few scammers. I must admit in my life. But I can smell them a mile away. Usually I can tell when they don't have a picture of themselves on the actual. Social media, or if they are actually going to talk about Bitcoin or something like that which is a real Pat pave of mine. I find that I've been able to talk about.  Just normal human things with real celebrities who are actually real people and not scammers. that being said, the above mentioned except for jelly roll was not really a scammer in any way but good people.
I also get sometimes some autographs sometimes when I go to music events. It's very interesting and I find this interesting to get different Autographs from different signals. I was gonna buy another guitar and order to have that defense towards actual autographs. And that would've been a real dizzy of a thing to hang up in my room, but the money is tight.
I might be able to shovel snow. I might be able to clean for hours on end. But I still believe that you still have to treat money with the respect. It is and therefore I can't get another guitar because I know I wouldn't use it at all. that being said, I don't use the one I have now and I am debating keeping it or not. That being said, I've been really enjoying my tongue drum that I've been playing with, and I've been actually using the tongue drum more often than not still do than the actual elaborate guitar.