Getting in touch with my family

One night when I was out, I had texting my brother about my aunt my brother. John called him. We had a conversation we were shooting the shit and everything else was pretty interesting. Nothing much on his end and I told him that I forgave the other brother for screwing up though. I did not want to see his Fugly face anymore that is that being said he said well it's OK we're not talking to him either. Brian is basically the the shit hole of the family old cast if you would or anything else untouchable he is what he is because he did what he did to me bro that was so don't talk to Brian! I found what he said we don't talk to him I cussed to laugh and then I ended up talking to my aunt via text when my butt just touched the couch and I was just gonna write this book and I was like whole day she actually was happy that I was working on. My sometimes it's a little slippery at my agger, but I'm working on it like a brat! As well as I told her that I had a job and then I'm working towards different goals with money and stuff and then I'm doing a lot better! These were not lies. These were actual truths, because I've been working really hard on myself. I've been getting a lot of crystals. I have two little bins of crystals, and I carry some whatever I feel that I am slipping or that I just need that extra car make support. That being said I've been very even have a ride with my crystals. I'm planning on getting more crystals for my mental health. Also, I'm taking my goddamn medication which I'm not too far enough. That being said I've been very interested, in helping myself heal and heal others part of being a star seed. Parian star seed is a gifted healer doesn't have to be that you have to have a MD or a PhD just reason that you have to be a Karen human being that you can help people that's what I do that's why I think I've been put on this planet that's why I like the hand pan and stuff like that so that's why I do is to heal myself and also help entertain and heal other people. So I talked to my aunt it was very interesting, not the psychopath. I thought she was I think Brian had a little play with that where he was disturbing little shits with me and my family even though he was supposed to be part of my family and I will live it. It did work his scheme did work, but now I can just go to. I can tell him to go to hell even though I forgive them oxymoron I believe that is some important to forgive, but the other person has to respect that they have the consequences for their shitty actions in this case with him SA and snuff videos don't fly with me and Eddie which way or form remember telling the police exactly what was all his goddamn computer because he told me what was on his goddamn computer anyways so that being said before I go out around, I was able to pick up the pieces be back with my family. Hopefully this will not be shit disturbed again by anyone else because I've been hateful towards my family for a long time because of Brian. I thought I got the barrel after my mother died. My father had to bad almost dying so that being said, I thought fuck it I'm just gonna abandon it all like Brian who is psychopath? That is the case neither my aunt or my brother John are talking to fuckhead and there's gonna be a message about Carter pretty soon. Karma is the bitch karma will teach you how to be good or I can teach you that be a shit will just have more shit in your face so it is your decision. Choose your own fade you want to project positivity and have the good shit come to you or do you just want to fly around big and have bad stuff happened to you because it attract how you act so that being said, I found that made more positive last great day last negative attracts better things for me then deal with bullshit that and being more and stuff that was just something I learned while I'm at my group still living there and I wouldn't have it any other way, but I have a family outside of the group not dressed within the group there's my friend family and then there's my relatives and I'm glad to have them back my relatives. That being said, I still want to work on myself hours, one of my years for the new year or resolutions to work on my PTSD I have not have to deal with the bullshit! That being said, I work hard, the bullshit, I'm talking about being hard on myself last year I was super hard on myself, and I was really down on myself, and I was affected my relationship with my boyfriend, and I almost affected a lot of things, so I learned the lesson there!