Message the first

As you have read this book, you probably know that I have gone through a lot of suffering and trepidation as well as I've been through lot of compassion as well so that being said the idea is that if someone's having a bad day, there's a story behind it, as well as if there is someone telling a story through their music there's a story behind it if it's quality music. I find the quality music helps a lot with my GSD and it might help with your whatever is going on in your head as well, that being said, I find that it has to be good quality music it can't be this Genzie shit that they have now Ed Sheeran crap real good music, the real heels overtime as well as you have to show compassion to someone who's having a bad day there's always a story behind everything when there be a quality song you determine what is the quality song as well as if someone's having a bad day there's also a story behind that there's a story behind everything that being said, I've been very happy to write this and it will be continued another story. Also, that's basically it is that you just have to be kinder to other people and be more understanding and more tolerant, more loving not in the romantic sense, but as in a caring and platonic sense, it would be a lot easier on this planet, if you were more kind and polite and tolerant towards other people!