This is halloween

I always loved Halloween. And I believe I also love horror as in the general. A movies and books that being said. I've always been interested in a lot of creepy pass and stuff since I was a little kid. that being said. The very first book and I am not bragging to you. Was the Stephen King's the stand.  Which was very much similar spoiler alert to the COVID-19 pandemic but with a different twist, weather's magic and stuff and well, that's kind of very interesting. I read it again when I was an adult and still loved it and then I bought it again As an adult this time, a little older. Still enjoying it from time to time. Whenever I feel the need for whatever a scare I can get. that being said, I have been very interested in horror and Halloween since I was a young. Kid I remember My first memory was Halloween. I had green face paint on that was sparkly. It was a beautiful space painted I was using. I was about 30 or 2 years old at the time. And I was just too young to start Going Out when I started Going Out on Halloween. That's when the addiction started and the addiction was real. I wanted to keep going and going. You know I was 3 or 4 at the time. And then I ended up going nuts every year. Trying to get more candy even though I wouldn't eat it not much of a snacker.
That being said, I'm more interested in dressing up and walking around at night and not having to deal with any particular predators because my father would have been there to help me trick or treat or my friends would have been there to help me trick or treat 1 of them too. It was very interesting I kept it up until I was about 20 some years old. Yes, or no, that sounds pathetic a Tony shami'm specific, I'm 27 year old.  Trick or treat her but that's how much I love Halloween and horror. that being said. I also believe that this is not just a day but a lifestyle as well.
As I still dress hardly or wear my medic up an odd manner. From time to time or put on FACE paint. It's very interesting to see where this will take you. the idea of being different from someone else for being unique and being who you are truly. That is the spirit of Halloween and that is the spirit of wif. I think. I don't believe that you should hide behind the facade unless it's the real you.  That being said, I've never really given up on Halloween. I still remember when my parents were getting sicker and older than I couldn't go trip or treating but we're is able to go and take pictures of the neighbor's Jacqueline turns until I went to my group home where I was able to go and start record treating again and boy was that fun even though I was 30 some years old, it was very interesting to start rec or treating. I know I sound like a nerd just saying that I'm trick-or-treating an age that I shouldn't be but it's.  Better than being boring. Isn't it right so that being said? I'd rather be creative with my stuff. Even after Halloween is over or before Halloween. I get ready with my makeup and stuff. And I'm literally show you sometimes. If you were a friend on my Facebook, you will see what my makeup is like. though you.  Dear reader will not be a friend of mine on Facebook. Unless I know you from real life that being said, sorry.
That being said, I've had a lot of difficulty with the internet. When I was younger, particularly when I was a young kid. And this some people would not understand is how seemingly normal able searching year old used Internet Explorer. And I ended up on the dark web just in seconds. That's what I did and it was kind of stupid and I remember getting in trouble and what's good reason because I remember.  Always hearing about bad stuff about the dark or deep. What happened? My mother was really gonna rip me a new one that year. You said you'd better come clean why'd you go on that.
I just sent it up saying that I Followed some links unwittingly. And the next thing you know I was there. I didn't even have a Tour browser where I ended up going to use that intently. I did not mean to get on that when I was a young kid. It has happened a couple of times and it was kind of ironic. That's when people started to wonder. Is there something extraordinary about my brain. that's why I ended up getting the diagnosis of aspergers as well as that I might be potentially a genius.  Period even though what I did on my mother's computer was technically idiotic.