memory 1

When I remember my friend's elementary school. I don't try to remember them as bullies or anything like that. That we're pretty mean instead. I try to remember the good times when it was about around 1998 to 991. Everyone was very happy. why 2K was just around the corner and if I remember correctly. The Backstreet Boys came up with the relevant backstreet back, which was a very catchy song. I remember wearing the dance to that 1 all night long. when it came to my friend Karen's house to go for A.  Certain birthday party that's when I ended up. Realizing that I heard the song again and I wanted to dance to it all day long. that being said, I was very interested in the Backstreet Boys as well. As the Spice Girls and as well as the different things like aqua. And other things like I'm a Barbie girl and stuff like that.  . that being said, it was very interesting to see what of this musical. Take my imagination. And that's when I started falling in love with the idea of music.
Also I remember going bowling on the year 1999 when I was supposed to not be bowling. Because I was supposed to be quote week. Says my doctor quote that being said. I was not really weak. And I remember getting a strike if I remember it was glowing the dark bowling. And I remember hearing lollipop by aqua as well as Barbie girl as well as a different Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys particular song backstreet's back. And it turned out to be a very good interesting time for me. though I was pretty cramped the next day from trying to do the bowling and actually succeeding in it. that being said, I was looking forward for that for weeks. Cause I never bold in my Li was just 9 years old when I started to bowl.  . and I would not start until I was about again until I was about 21 that being said. This brings back a lot of memories of Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys trading cards none of which I could afford at the time because it was just a pain in the hours for my parents at the time was the idea of buying their daughter something that was not necessary. It was kind of an aggravating thing to have hands like that but then again.  What can you do? You're not really happy with what you have when you're a kid. I also remember having the song stuck in my head most of the time like an ear worm that was always going into my brain.
I was happy that time. And I almost got some Spice Girls. Credit cards in the actual Spring of 1999. That being said that was very interesting but then I remember also Hearing hit me baby one more time by Britney Spears. Most of her songs backs and other than hit me. Baby one more time we're not good until leaders progressed. also I remember to sleep over parties. That will be another chapter  one day.
Actually, I will be mentioning about the sleep over parties twice. This bark. because I've had a lot of different experiences with sleep over parties. When I was a youngster. it was very interesting. Indeed, to be with your friends and try to stay up all night. Talking and yak and that was very interesting. Indeed. especially in the middle of the night when your mother cannot tell you to shut up and stop talking. Silly and stupid stuff like that.