Memories 4

1998 was a good fucking year for me, for I was going through some firsts, first time, remembering my lessons in astronomy by my father one hours four years old I was twice at age that time and now I also was making friends at the time or so I thought when I was 14 years old. The friends were good. They had a lot of sleepover parties. Also remember correctly is the first sleepover party was when I was in grade 29 2,98 was the time and I was actually enjoying the first time in the whole concept of the sleepover party. When I ended up going, I actually enjoyed myself for the first time ever about anything. This was also the first time I came into contact with glow sticks. Those were interesting, but one girl broke her a glow stick and ended up having to write her name with a glowing fluid on the ground. I was pretty interesting. I wish that was me because I want to put a big fat ELENA on there instead. Or I would've drawn the big dipper or something I'm trying to make my own rendition of the big dipper something I was hyper fixated on still to this day was astronomy. I enjoy being able to go to these parties and enjoy my friendships while they lasted. It was very interesting to see the different glow in the dark things that people can bring into a party. Even though it was not a rave or anything I'm not very interested in waves or anything like that but I may as well I've been with everything glow in the dark.
That will stick with me for the rest of my life.
As well as I remember New Year's Eve 1998 to 1999, I was hearing backstreets back and lollipop and Barbie girl and spice up your life and that rocked my world. I wanted to hear these bands, backstreet boys, spice girls and aqua for days on end. It was fun. Also I was wondering about different cultures now and then that were out there.
I also bowled for the first time, and I enjoyed that. It was glow in the dark bowling witch was fucking fun it was at a twin's birthday party, and I was having a ball. It was very interesting, to hear the different songs and see you clothes light up.
I will remember that and keep it close to me heart for a long time. These are priceless memories.

Also was when I was in fifth grade I was also hosting a sleepover party where I ended up making everyone dress up as the planets in the solar system and I was doing an all nighter as if staying up all night with my friends I remember my parents getting really ticked off at the time and it was very fun until I thought I saw a ghost in the backyard, but I didn't know that I had those light worker abilities then I just noticed that I was either having a waking nightmare or I was having a micro sleep. And one girl how to him over the rainbow for me just for me to go to sleep that was easy and off and I didn't see that thing again.