Memories 1

I remember being in grade a k kindergarten and not having being able to go through Christmas holidays like everyone else we had Christmas off but everything was just writing Center to be normal until the new year that was and Christmas at least. I did not like the fact that I had to go to school during the Christmas holidays before I want to go off for Christmas day. On Christmas Eve I finally blew my stack at the teacher. As she was really being more or less nothing more than a pain in my butt. She was a scrooge and nonetheless. But I remember this when I got back home my parents didn't give me hell for speaking my mind or getting in trouble instead they decided to take me out to the field out at the end of our street at the time and they decide to let me let her rip and curse and swear until I was finally able to get it off my system. I remember walking around the actual field cursing and swearing at the top of my lungs at the encouragement on my parents. Anyone who was walking their dog or anything like that was probably was probably wondering what the hell was going on. But I didn't care at that time noted my parents they just want me to just express myself to the point where I hate was blue in the face. But that's when I discovered my happy colors passed out colors of blue purple and pink. Those are my happy colors and they've always been since then this is the actual story of how they became my happy colors. After we're done in the actual field they took me up to the pub Naismith Pub to eat a grilled cheese sandwich and then they took me to the dollar store where I got one of those throw balls that look like covid-19 but they weren't covid-19 they just looked it and they would stick on the wall as you would pitch it across the room. It was one of my favorite toys and then I remember Christmas day was pretty good nonetheless. But I still remember being able to see the pastel Sky of purple blue and pink and the nice snow that was offsetting to it it was very wonderful to be able to express myself without getting into trouble. Even though I was in trouble with the teacher who was more or less excuse my language time waster to begin with. This is something that I hold dear to my heart nonetheless. Because this is something that is Christmasy and wintery that I thought you should be reading in my Advent book. This is my life event that I remember exactly as if it was yesterday. Even in summer I remember those and smile at the thought of that colors of the sky and the Beautiful snow and actually being able to let her wrap. Then when they decided to tell me that I had a behave for the rest of the day or else I wasn't going to get any Christmas presents I agreed to it. And the next day I got my Christmas presents you can probably guess that was a spoiler alert.