Joint youtube

Me and a friend named Jenera Genero is a girl that I have met about over 10 years ago and I remember talking to her on this side called vampire freaks. It was a golf site and then we ended up finding we had a lot in common fast-forward a decade or so now we have three joint to two joint tubes. I should say actually I'm really bad at math! To join tubes one is called ducky and the alien and the other one is called ducky alien news is not work. They're being said ducky and the alien. We shoot the shit we talk about things that are on our mind. What musicians we might be listening to or whatever that being said is very interesting to go from Bullying to David Bowie to whatever else you can think of in the first place, the idea of ducky and the alien is to have fun and talk about things that are important to us that basically the idea of it ducky alien and Gandolf talking about normal earth no pun like they talk about the funny stuff about this back of the wood not the middle it's kind of interesting. We have avatars for both things on zoom. If you've ever heard of zoom, you know you've been through the shit with COVID-19 pandemic that being said that zoom was basically a way of seeing your loved ones or your whatever yet things done, I was able to do that covid part and I was able to use it for the joint tubes because I am obviously not gonna talk to myself on YouTube nor is she so we ended up talking about basically everything we have our own avatars, especially on the ducky alien news network that being said it was very interesting it was just WebCam videos to animated avatar was really interesting actually and we still do this to this day. It was just about two or three months ago we started doing this and then I got the idea of doing the alien work to make fun of the news news can be made fun of because I thought hell the world needs to go to laugh so that being said and I am obsessed with Lord of the rings I'm going to witness that I love Lord of the rings I grew up with Lord of the rings I read the books I will watch the movies. It was very interesting. I even watch the hobbits it was really interesting and I read I don't think I've read the hobbit would like to read the hobbit but anyways, that's basically it! That being said, I'm interested in middle or the middle races and stuff as well as dungeons and dragons. My friend Jara has talked about dungeons and dragons before this has been something that has been on my bucket list for quite some time was done and dragons!
This game has a lot of controversy because some people say that it leads to devil worshipping the call to him but it doesn't because it's just a goddamn game. It's not a Ouija board and a Ouija board. I would say get the fuck out of that server on discord but since it's just piddly little board games that I've been wanting to play for quite some time and create my own character and stuff and write a book about it , that was very interesting so I ended up asking more about dungeons and dragons other than the controversy that goes with it. That being said, I've been talking about that from time to time with my friend if she goes by the name when on online because of anatomy pieces, being online and people who are just Dorks who don't really deserve to be online to begin with. You know the crazy assholes, the dicks, the dorks and stuff like that it shouldn't be on online in the first place there should be a law, about having dorks, assholes dicks and jerks on Facebook or online. In my opinion, but that would be a fancy world like not dragons and so I just don't bother about me having whatever to make the idea of a law where bad people cannot go on the Internet. I wish it was that easy. I wish it was that fanciful and more realistic but it isn't so I've had my fair share of anatomy parts online not anatomy parts, but people who act like them, jerks and dorks as well as well as cyber bullies other people who I really think legally should not be on the Internet and these dumbasses are why my friend has to go by the name, Gwen, or the fact that I have to go by the name, wicked or something to that effect is kind of  mildly infuriating. If you ask me that these people are pissing around with the Internet, making it like a schoolyard where you can bully people. I met some stalkers online and I met the whole bathroom of peanut butter so I could have your name at left desk. I've seen them all online and I'd rather not see it again sometimes and sometimes you wish you can see it but you can't that being said, that's basically what you're fucked with! Is like a man at her, PTSD, a minor annoyance, that you have to deal with a minor trauma if you would where you end up dealing with Dixon assholes and what that shouldn't be on the Internet and perverts and stuff like that, they kind of drive me insane and this is my personal favourite because I have a boyfriend Single jerks looking for a relationship online and you don't know what their intentions are. That is my fucking personal favourite is asking complete strangers to be your girlfriend why do you or telling them that they're beautiful when you don't know what they can be capable of!