Chapter 15.5: Did you have a fun day?

[Chapter 15.5: Did you have a fun day?]

*Bell Rings*

The final bell rang and school was over for the day.

Everyone now is packing their things, preparing to leave the classroom.

Just before everyone crowd in front of my desk, I dashed out the room because today, there's a thing that I needed to do.

That thing is checking a particular light novels series in the store that I really really like.

I stopped by the arcade after, but this time, someone actually played a match with me.

The reason I came here is, it was to test out how much effective is blending in with the crowds all while putting on this fake normal student character persona.

I don't know why but, mostly the people I played with, even on the vs and gory fps games are mostly girls though... But I don't discriminate against gender. Of course, I completely dominated all games without mercy.

When I finally arrived home, I opened the door and...

"Ah, Brother. Welcome back." Ayaka greeted me at the door.

"I'm back." I replied.

"Did you have fun today?"

"Yeah!" I confidently replied with a bright smile on my face.

"Blending in with the crowds is more fun than I thought. It was great!" I enthusiastically reported to Ayaka.

"I see... I'm glad it all worked out for you."

Ayaka said with a smile of relief, the same time, genuinely glad that it all worked out in the end.

"So, it was normal for people to secretly sneak glances at someone. Huh." I wondered to myself, sharing it with Ayaka.

"Ah, yeah, about that... It was... Yes, that's right..." [Feeling guilty she lied.]

Ayaka replied with a slight guilt to her conscience.