Chapter 47: A dance of "chaotic harmony".

If there is one word to describe how Fumadai looked right now, the audience would say, he was "shining".

People got allured by Fumidai's movement, with his looks and refined movement, the audience can't help but be drawn as he made his presence on the stage, radiating with overwhelming charisma.

The crowd cheered for Fumidai, chanting his name on repeat.

"FU MI DAI! FU MI DAI! FU MI DAI!"

His choice of popular steps, flowing so fluidly that it almost looks like a dance cover, made for public consumption,l set to be imitate and post on social media.

It gave a favorable impression to the viewers considering all the moves executed are supposedly on the spot.

As the music progressively reached its end, Fumidai finished off with a pointing at the sky pose, standing triumphantly in front of everyone as if to say, he is number one.

With the sound of the speakers fading, the sound of the audience’s cheers became all the more clearer.

Fumidai, while slightly breaking a sweat, turned his gaze towards me pointing his finger in my direction.

"Let’s see how you beat that.”

With a grin, he taunted, with overwhelming cheers backing him from behind.

I just stood there silently, unfazed like the mysterious character that I am.

Looking at the way he moves; I can tell that he really put in a lot of effort to achieve that level of performance (as a chunibyou).

'Woah, he’s really putting his all into this challenging the mysterious character play. If he’s giving out this much effort just to beat me, I guess I better give out as much back to reciprocate his resolve.'

I silently grinned to myself, flattered by just how much Hidetoshi-kun is putting out for me.

'Hitedoshi Fumidai… Let us see who’s the dynamic one in this portion of our duel. Ku ku ku…'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At a certain school, inside a certain classroom.

[Polaris Academy: Middle School Branch.]

A certain blue-haired girl was listlessly looking outside, sitting on a desk next to the open window.

As the afternoon breeze blew on her, she gave off this mysterious atmosphere around her, as though you can't help but wonder, what could she possibly be thinking about, looking so lost deep in thought?

“Ayaka! Ayaka! Ayaka!”

[It was Ayaka.]

A girl, one of Ayaka’s classmates hurriedly approached her as if she had something urgent to relay.

Arriving at Ayaka’s desk, she slammed her hand on the table while holding a phone in the other.

“W, what is it, Kaori?”

Ayaka got a little shaken from her friend's urgent arrival.

The girl’s name is Kaori. If you may recall, she was mentioned in the earlier chapters, the one who recommended Ayaka about the [Weak Holy Knight of The Empire] which led to Ayaka’s breakthrough.