Chapter 43: "Do you seek power?"

With all of her resolve, Mocha-san entered the secluded classroom.

She slammed the door open and proceeded to walk inside in a very awkward, stiff and robot like manner.

As Mocha-san stepped in the room, it was quite. Scanning the room, she felt as though she had just stepped into another world, as though there she and she alone existed inside this space.

It's quite, calming? It was dim but not to the point you couldn't see, the gentle breeze that blew on the curtains making them flutter, the light leaking through the dusty windows yet you could see the clear blue sky outside. Overall, this place has an aesthetic calming enough to put one's mind at ease.

All of a sudden, Mocha-san felt someone's presence, lurking in the other side of the room shaded in the shadow.

She noticed lots of desks, chairs, and other furniture put together, stacked together forming this stair-like structure.

At the top of the stack of desks rest a sofa. There, Mocha-san saw a familiar face, leisurely resting, sitting with his legs crossed in a very arrogant and tyrannical manner.

As he gazed down upon her, she felt a sudden pressure, and the atmosphere suddenly changed as her eyes met with mine.

Just from me simply looking down at her with this intimidating glare, Mocha-san found herself frozen in place as

'Wh-What’s with this sudden change of atmosphere!?'

Mocha-san thought as she felt the intimidating pressure coming from my gaze, feeling as though multiple red flags were triggered just now.

I then finally broke the silence and spoke.

In a deep and intimidating monotone voice. I said,

“So tell me, girl named Mocha Tsukiyo. What is it that you seek?”

With that, I finally delivered the first line of my revelation scene dialogue that I was ever so anticipating giving.

If you are wondering what kind of event I was trying to set up right now, it was the “revelation scene”.

What you thought was a regular classmate was actually someone manipulating things behind the scenes while hiding his true power.

'Kukuku. Now, how will she respond?'

However, in disregard to what I said. In a state of panic and intimidation, Mocha-san spoke in a very nervous tone.

"Thi-This is a misunderstanding. I, I wasn't i-intentionally following you or anything!"

She replied almost instantly, bowing her head apologetically while stuttering in her words from total nervousness.

It was the excuse she repeatedly memorized in her head before entering the abandoned classroom. Due to nervousness she replied it impulsively.

'Wait, he didn't mention anything about why I was following him… He was only questioning what am I doing here?'

'If I'm defending myself too hard like this, wouldn't I just look totally suspicious of stalking him?!'

Mocha-san was too focused on trying to make an excuse that she didn't have the time to comprehend the question I gave her.

Another thing that she realized was.

'Wait a minute! …This sudden change of atmosphere, and the full 180 degree shift in personality as soon as we got to somewhere private. Couldn't this be ...the "hidden personality" revelation scene!?'

Hidden personality male leads are quite popular in shoujo manga. The female lead accidentally discovers a hidden side of the seemingly perfect male lead, the male lead then have to silence the girl in order for his secret to not get out. A perfect mixture for a world of chaos.